Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CBI allows Warka to re-open and provide some services

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    I get a message that the site is not secured. How does one handle that to not be hacked?
    They haven't renewed their security certificate in a long time. Google how to create an "exception" for the website.

Supporter and Investor!
    here it is......................... http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/view/15860

GO WARKA !!!
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 12-08-2019 at 09:11 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    here it is......................... http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/view/15860

GO WARKA !!!
    I wonder if or when they will be able to buy shares again. Is there ISX dept. back up as well?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    I wonder if or when they will be able to buy shares again. Is there ISX dept. back up as well?
    I hope they release our bank stocks to the brokeage.

Supporter and Investor!
    I was thinking the same thing. I sure hope so. I have a detailed email with the last ISX Warka balance from a few years ago.
    I hope they will honor it.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Years after the collapse of the banks .. Iraq launches a company to guarantee the funds of depositors
    7 hours before
    Al-Jazeera Net-Baghdad

Announced in Baghdad last week the establishment of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits after years of the collapse of some private banks and stand as an obstacle towards the development The banking sector whose number of dealers reaches 22% of adults after the Emiratization project of state employees salaries.
    And several banks collapsed, especially in Iraq in the years that followed the year 2003, such as the banks, Al-Warka, Basra, Dar es Salaam, the economy, etc., and so far, depositors are demanding their money after bankruptcy of banks through demonstrations that they organize periodically in front of the buildings of financial institutions such as the central bank.
    The capital of the Iraqi Deposit Insurance Corporation amounts to 100 billion dinars, "$ 3.83 million," and 42 private and governmental and foreign banks operating in Iraq, in addition to the National Insurance Company and the state employees' pension fund, contribute to it.
    Walid Idi, adviser to the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, speaking to Al-Jazeera Net, said that the company aims to enhance citizen's confidence in the banking sector.
    The Iraqi state launched two projects, the first being the resettlement of the salaries of state employees, retirees, and social welfare, who totaled 7 million people, and the second was the deployment of electronic payment tools throughout the country, to increase the number of customers with the banking sector.

Walid Idi assured that the company will protect the banking system and preserve the funds of depositors (Al-Jazeera)Protecting the banking system,

Idi assured that all participating banks will inform their customers that their deposits are insured with a company to guarantee deposits, noting that the establishment of this company came in accordance with international standards and thus will pave their way towards leadership.
    He also explained that this company will protect the banking system, maintain depositors' money and increase banking culture, as the monthly insurance amounts to one dinar for every 10 thousand dinars, "$ 3.8".
    He pointed out that the company has the right to invest its money through depositing it in banks as fixed deposits and buying governmental and other securities.
    According to the Law of the Iraqi Company for Deposits Security, it does not supervise cash insurances on the value of credit facilities, bank deposits with the central bank, the legal reserve for banks, deposits of members of the board of directors of the contributing bank, and bank deposits deposited with another bank.
    For his part, the executive director of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, Ali Tariq, said that the Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Corporation is a joint stock company and provides cover to guarantee public deposits with banks operating inside Iraq only.

He pointed out that the company will establish two funds, one for investment and the other for banks Islamic, and that the immediate compensation will be a maximum of 150 million dinars for each depositor that the central bank decides to liquidate.

He pointed out that the establishment of this company will contribute to withdrawing chunky money in homes and entering it into the banking system, which It will contribute to the development of the Iraqi economy.

According to Article 13 of the Banking Deposits Law, the amounts are less than one hundred million dinars, the compensation rate will be
    51%, while the amounts that are more than one hundred million dinars, the compensation rate will be 25.

li Tariq made it clear that the establishment of the Iraqi Deposit Insurance Corporation will contribute to withdrawing chunky money in homes, which will revive the Iraqi economy (Al-Jazeera )
    Loss of previous deposits

On the other hand, citizen Mohammed Al-Barzanji - who deposited approximately $ 40,000 in the Warka Bank before - wondered.
    Bankruptcy - from the fate of his money now after the company was founded.

Speaking to Al-Jazeera Net, Al-Barzanji said that he called the Central Bank and the competent authorities since 2012 until now
    Return his money that he deposited in the Warka Bank, but to no avail, indicating that the answer that he received after the establishment of the company What is new is that it is concerned with current deposits, not deposits before they are established.

He emphasized that our money was stolen by clear day and in front of the central bank and has not done anything yet, especially as the bank
    It lifted the will imposed by the Central Bank.

For his part, the economist Bassem Gamil Antoine, speaking to Al-Jazeera Net, said that the establishment of the deposit guarantee company
    The deal will increase with Iraqi private banks.

He stressed that the Iraqi state is required to find a quick solution to the owners of deposits in bankruptcy banks, because these have affected in a way great on the reputation of the banking sector, due to their lost right and the lack of state intervention to return it from those who stole it, indicating that the lack of the establishment of this company made government banks a dominant sector in the banking sector, because government banks are safer For Iraqis.
    LINK From KTFALWAYS.COM

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm still trying to get back into the game. My papers arrived too late to transfer. I hope they even still have them.

Iraq won't be doing a 180 overnight so there's still plenty of potential to make some great gains.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    We might receive some amount from AL WARKA next year 2020 continuesly

NO WARKA = NO RV

Supporter and Investor!
    Still no response from anyone at Warka about password renewal or what services they are now providing. Going on 2 months now,,,nothing to do but keep sending emails,,,frustrating!

Supporter and Investor!
    They might be BUSY for our ATMs