Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Feb. items

Supporter and Investor!
    I'll have mine "neat", no ice. XOs and older should in no way be diluted!

​$

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Bourbon for me. Woodford Reserve with ice!

Supporter and Investor!
    I do say... great choices gentlemen./B]
    One bottle of Hermitage cognac 43 year old from France and that will be neat, sir dollarsign

a bottle of bourbon Woodford Reserve And that will be on ice for mr calstar
    It is my pleasure to say gentleman ...that this will be on the house. For this will be a special occasion will there be anything else ... perhaps a cigar....
    Last edited by ETA; 02-18-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    you'll have to get second round, I got the first!

​$

Supporter and Investor!
    Information on how to access information from Dollarsign can be found at ngsmash@hotmail.com

$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
    you'll have to get second round, I got the first!

​$
    . Absolutely./B]
    You started a journey long ago. For it is your full right of passage. I have been fortunate enough. To follow you And be with you in this journey. You are wise and see things others do not. So I step aside when you walk to the bar and buy first round. I am honoured to be able to buy the second round. Because our journey has been long. And to reward ourselves. By sticking to our beliefs. That's not been easy. And as you have told me. It takes a lot of mettle. We're not at the finish line yet. We will stay vigilant ...[SIZE[/SIZE] we know our time is coming. Honestly saying that you are the icing on the cake. You are top shelf. Your. Top Gun, It's been a great journey. ..it just would have not been the same without you. Again, thank you friend. You are top shelf.
    Last edited by ETA; 02-19-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for your kind words ETA. To anyone who may have been encouraged to stay the course, and not give up, the pleasure has been mine.

​$

Supporter and Investor!

Every 10 years

Continuing the connection between the movement of key people and historical events...

the initial printing of widely circulated IQD notes was done in 2003

the next series of notes began with the issuance of the same denominations in 2013, 10 years later.

that pattern would have the issuance of the next series, which would be the smaller denominations associated with a revaluation, completed by 2023, the final year of Federal Reserve Chair Powell's 3 year term Chairing Global Economy Meeting, and the Economic Consultative Committees at the Bank for International Settlements.
    new series every 10 years since their inception, like clockwork.
    Having a new Prime Minister who served during Paul Bremer's administration of the CPA would be icing on the cake.
    $

Last edited by dollarsign; 03-26-2020 at 12:31 PM.