Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feb. items

Supporter and Investor!

Ready?

Issue: 9/5/32
    Date: 1/16/2020

Later in the book of Payments Department numbered (23/260) on 12/12/2019
    To electronic payment companies/collectors (online payment services)
    Please provide the Payments Department with an Excel table containing data for merchants contracting with your companies on CD or flash drives, including the following:

1. Names of their authorized dealers and their full addresses (governorate, region, building)
    2. The nature of the business
    3. The number of devices per dealer
    4. The date of signing the contract with the merchant
    5. Date of starting work

Provided that it is updated quarterly, when any amendment or update is made, or as requested by this bank, for the period it deems appropriate
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Tracking this kind of data gives every indication that something is about to go live, especially given the frequency of required updates.

Set?

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq, at its meeting on December 24, 2019, decided to extend the period of suspension of the promotion of applications for licensing electronic payment companies until December 31, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq
    information Office

If you don't have a License, you're too late to be included in the initial listing.

Go!

​$

Last edited by dollarsign; 01-19-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
    Issue: 9/5/32
    Date: 1/16/2020

Later in the book of Payments Department numbered (23/260) on 12/12/2019
    To electronic payment companies/collectors (online payment services)
    Please provide the Payments Department with an Excel table containing data for merchants contracting with your companies on CD or flash drives, including the following:

1. Names of their authorized dealers and their full addresses (governorate, region, building)
    2. The nature of the business
    3. The number of devices per dealer
    4. The date of signing the contract with the merchant
    5. Date of starting work

Provided that it is updated quarterly, when any amendment or update is made, or as requested by this bank, for the period it deems appropriate
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Tracking this kind of data gives every indication that something is about to go live, especially given the frequency of required updates.

Set?

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq, at its meeting on December 24, 2019, decided to extend the period of suspension of the promotion of applications for licensing electronic payment companies until December 31, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq
    information Office

If you don't have a License, you're too late to be included in the initial listing.

Go!

​$

You got to know something's up. I find the date December 24th as interesting why that's what the Federal Reserve did in 1913 on December 24th. I do believe and of course this is speculation the British are in the know brexit No Deal is set happen January 31st 2020.

Supporter and Investor!

Amending your predecessor...

The appointment takes effect on 1 February 2020 for a three year-term. Mr Powell succeeds Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of England, who has chaired the two groups since December 2017.

On the Arabic side of the CBI main page, there is a multiple page document titled "Amending the instructions for selling foreign currency for the year 2017".

yes, it has to sink in at this point. Rules for selling foreign currency that were in effect while the Gov. of the Bank of England held those two BIS chairs, amended in time for his successor to take over. People have got to see this, you certainly do!

$
    Last edited by dollarsign; 01-19-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Supporter and Investor!

The appointment takes effect on 1 February 2020 for a three year-term. Mr Powell succeeds Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of England, who has chaired the two groups since December 2017.

On the Arabic side of the CBI main page, there is a multiple page document titled "Amending the instructions for selling foreign currency for the year 2017".

yes, it has to sink in at this point. Rules for selling foreign currency that were in effect while the Gov. of the Bank of England held those two BIS chairs, amended in time for his successor to take over. People have got to see this, you certainly do!

$
    Tax runaway 1.20

People in Iraq demanding better government and jobs several months now

The number two man Somali dead no more interference from this guy

chapter 7 done with rules and regulations pertaining to banking in place

Key individuals in the American system going to the bank of international settlements looks like the left hand is feed the right hand

Countries around the globe looking for Solutions everybody's in- debt to their eyeballs

14 1/2 years have gone by now would be a good time

Dinar Airlines you are clear for takeoff on Runway 120

I got a question for somebody out there if they can answer it when is Iraq's year-end or the first of the year for their budget and the last part of that question is when the bank of international settlements sits down for every 2 months is February 1st their first meeting for the year
    Last edited by ETA; 01-21-2020 at 02:22 AM.

Supporter and Investor!

This Feb. thing

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1399

According to the provisions of articles (87 and 88) of the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997 as amended, we are pleased to invite you to attend the General Assembly meeting on the morning of Monday a brief summary of 2020 / 2 / 10 at ten am in the Iraqi private banks object Association headquarters in Baghdad / Karada outside / yard obstacle Ben Nafeh M929G30 Building 24, to discuss the following agenda:

1. Approving the report of the founders' committee and the company's founding expenses.
    2. Electing a board of directors of the company from the private sector, whose number is (5) five original members, and they are equal.

We hope that you will attend or delegate one of the shareholders according to the letter of attorney or the power of attorney of others according to an agency issued by the notary public that the deputies or agencies be deposited with the Securities Commission located in Baghdad / Mansour at least three days before the meeting date and in the event that the quorum is not postponed the meeting to the next week at the same time and exact location , and a brief summary of 2/17/2020

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...0f6c9d5260.pdfING

TREASURY REPORT
    RATES OF EXCHNAGE AS OF MARCH 31, 1997
    COUNTRY-CURRENCY F.C.TO$1.00
    IRAQ - DINAR 0.3100

They should really be careful about invoking 1997...

$
    Last edited by dollarsign; 01-21-2020 at 11:43 AM.

Supporter and Investor!

Will we be in an L1011?

​$

Supporter and Investor!

Will we be in an L1011?

​$
    there's only one of them left in service the 10-11 that means we'll be okay I'll take anything that's dependable Boeing has a lot of good aircraft I'll take a 777 or an 800 or 900 series I never buy a first-generation car I always let them work out the problems so that I have something dependable going on to your statement about really what is it in that 1997 amended document that we should worry about not that that would change anything just keeping my eyes peeled for what can go wrong I just like to also say I might have made a mistake earlier when I said you were 50% hound dog and 50%fox I think you're 90% Fox and 10% Hound thank you again

Supporter and Investor!
    spent a ton of time in 777s, no complaints there! I seem to remember you had a tri-star gif long ago when you posted. Nothing for us to worry about, just anything from that time was drawn up when that rate was in place. I may spend all of Feb. on this thing! Don't know when the first bi monthly BIS session will be but hey, they don't have many days to work with.

​$

Supporter and Investor!

Treasury 12/31/19

Current Rates

Treasury Reporting Rates of Exchange as of December 31, 2019

Iraq-Dinar 1,138.0000

Far be it from me to argue with the Treasury, this is on their site. I wound up here checking on FATCA information as that acronym appeared on the CBI site under the "Know Your Customer" (KYC) announcement. Treasury has information on what has to be declared under the The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).

Historical rates on here go back to 2001
    TREASURY REPORTING RATES OF EXCHANGE As of December 31, 2001

Iraq-Dinar .0000

No value against the U.S. Dollar... when did the war start?
    The Iraq War began in 2003...

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/repo...e/current.html

$

Supporter and Investor!
    Current Rates

Treasury Reporting Rates of Exchange as of December 31, 2019

Iraq-Dinar 1,138.0000

Far be it from me to argue with the Treasury, this is on their site. I wound up here checking on FATCA information as that acronym appeared on the CBI site under the "Know Your Customer" (KYC) announcement. Treasury has information on what has to be declared under the The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).

Historical rates on here go back to 2001
    TREASURY REPORTING RATES OF EXCHANGE As of December 31, 2001

Iraq-Dinar .0000

No value against the U.S. Dollar... when did the war start?
    The Iraq War began in 2003...

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/repo...e/current.html

$
    So I see a rate of 1,138.0000 am I missing something?