Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feb. items

Supporter and Investor!
    Awesome work, great info brought forward...with gratitude and appreciation. Dollarsign you are half Fox and half hound dog you know where to look and you're bringing all the pieces of the puzzle together it's like connecting the dots..... wait a minute where have I seen that before, i sure hoping you kept all your researched articles it's been a long journey just about 16 years����������

Supporter and Investor!

1/13 CBI Document

On the Arabic side of the CBI main page, there is a multiple page document titled "Amending the instructions for selling foreign currency for the year 2017". So these are changes for 2020 to that document. There are plenty of dates listed, and a couple of things that I noticed. Since this is a speculation and news section, let the speculation begin.

1. the acronym OFAC appears
    The Office of Foreign Assets Control is a financial intelligence and enforcement agency of the U.S. Treasury Department. It administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives.

2. of all the numbers in this document 1190 (the program rate) appears

3. scroll down and a couple of times and you will see ($ ). there are at least 3 intentionally blank spaces from the $ to the close parentheses in each instance

The 1190 followed later by that is interesting, because if it represents a future rate that the bank doesn't wish to disclose, why even put that in? Place any digits you wish in there folks, it is the speculation section.

$
    Last edited by dollarsign; 01-19-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ETA View Post
    Awesome work, great info brought forward...with gratitude and appreciation. Dollarsign you are half Fox and half hound dog you know where to look and you're bringing all the pieces of the puzzle together it's like connecting the dots..... wait a minute where have I seen that before, i sure hoping you kept all your researched articles it's been a long journey just about 16 years����������
    Thanks ETA, it's looking pretty good right now!

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Outstanding!!! Thanks ETA!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you everyone for your hard work and research. Us old timers appreciate it !
    Still excited to see what the future holds for the IQD.
    Last edited by James; 01-15-2020 at 12:39 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Dollarsign, great to see you posting again. Best of the new year to you!
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    likewise 40plus. I couldn't even look at my posts for 4 months!

Supporter and Investor!
    when I tried to, got a bunch of ??????!!!!!!!!!!?!???. but that access issue seems to have been fixed.

$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Outstanding!!! Thanks ETA!!!
    Thank you for your kind words. It is with great gratitude for the others that are here that do their research. It is them the researchers that require the standing ovation for their hard work and persistence. I don't believe none of us would have ever thought that we would be sitting here 14 years later, and in that time many have given up. I will ride this investment to the end I have throwing the dice across the crap table and I believe it will now not be long for the dice to show themselves. I was a production well tester I flowed Wells to find out there production in the country Canada in the province of Alberta so I have a good sense of the oil industry and about oil wells that being said I like to end this by saying good luck to all of you I believe we stand good chance. In Canada we have five National Banks from coast to coast one of these Banks supplied me with my dinar the other day I decided to go to all of these Banks requesting the currency and none of them we're able to supply me with dinar as of a few days ago this makes me Wonder why not. Let the speculation begin.
    Last edited by ETA; 01-16-2020 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Goggle spelling

Supporter and Investor!
    I'll get that ball rolling. Banks that size would not all run out at the same time, only an imposed moratorium on sales would cause that.

​$