Thread: End of Year Interest

Supporter and Investor!

End of Year Interest

I received my interest today from Warka. (for what it's worth)

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I received my interest today from Warka. (for what it's worth)
    well that's some good news aye? it shows they remain functional/operational as a "bank" institution and are even still able to post interest funds into an account.

But agreeably just posting that into an account is one thing, but getting access to it? yes now that's another story TBD.

As we can see they are functional on a day to day basis as a bank, but despite multiple messages from many of us here, they are simply not responding, and remain in silent mode.

Its either they choose not to respond, or are unable to respond. Has anyone gotten anything at all as solid communication from them?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Got my compound interest paid yesterday also,

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    well that's some good news aye? it shows they remain functional/operational as a "bank" institution and are even still able to post interest funds into an account.

But agreeably just posting that into an account is one thing, but getting access to it? yes now that's another story TBD.

As we can see they are functional on a day to day basis as a bank, but despite multiple messages from many of us here, they are simply not responding, and remain in silent mode.

Its either they choose not to respond, or are unable to respond. Has anyone gotten anything at all as solid communication from them?
    Where do you log in to check your account balance. They not have updated log in page at the bank.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Where do you log in to check your account balance. They not have updated log in page at the bank.

You can start here - https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp If you get a security warning it is because they haven't updated their security certificate but you can get around the warning if you want to

I'm still trying to get my new password :'(

Supporter and Investor!
    I got my interest too

What ever happened to the capital increase?

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    You can start here - https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp If you get a security warning it is because they haven't updated their security certificate but you can get around the warning if you want to

I'm still trying to get my new password :'(
    Thank you Brazileiro