Thread: IQD value 1 3 2020

Supporter and Investor!

IQD value 1 3 2020

Dinar value starts rising I don't know if this will continue just observe

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Dinar value starts rising I don't know if this will continue just observe

ok where are you seeing this "rise"? as the CBI site remains constant at 1190.........
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Xe. Com using convertion with different currency and also I don't know if Dinar also connected with E-currency like BTC or XRP

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Xe. Com using convertion with different currency and also I don't know if Dinar also connected with E-currency like BTC or XRP

This might to happened E currency to Iraq

Supporter and Investor!
    Did anyone noticed that once the IQD rate down the value of CRYPTO Currencies goes down as well

Supporter and Investor!
    The central bank calls for dealing with electronic payment tools and avoids dealing in cash[/size]
    [...]
    Economie
    [...]
    05-03-2020 10:46
    [...]

[/size]

[size=18]On Thursday, the Central Bank of Iraq called on merchants and citizens to deal with electronic payment tools and avoid dealing in cash, in order to preserve public health.

The bank said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "it coincided with what our dear country is going through, and as a result of the Central Bank of Iraq following up on international reports that warn of the ability of banknotes to be a medium for transmitting viruses, this bank invites merchants and citizens to deal with electronic payment tools ( Cards, points of sale, mobile wallets).

He also called on the bank to "avoid dealing in cash in order to preserve public health."

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Ministry of Health announced the registration of three new cases of "Corona" virus in Diyala and Najaf provinces, confirming that the total number of infections throughout [...] reached 3