Thread: 1-15-2020 Intel Guru Frank26

Supporter and Investor!

1-15-2020 Intel Guru Frank26

1-15-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 [From Eddie (Firefly77) They are telling us on TV that The International Management law that was passed is a tool to be used when the rate is changed...relating to International Standards.] Wow. Let that sink in…the International Management law that was passed yesterday (amended) It was passed a while ago and the caretaker Govt. can only amend it….but they are telling the Iraqi citizens on TV that this law is a tool that will be used when the rate is changed!!! WHEN THE RATE IS CHANGED!!!! Relating to international standards!! In order for it to meet international standards it must be under article 8...seriously that is awesome.

Supporter and Investor!
    As we all are aware this web site was "out of wack" for like 4 months, and so we each had to search for other sources of valid information. In that process we all saw other such posters of "intel" and Frank26 was just one of many that I myself personally discovered in that quest, and at first was impressed. But over time I learned that his daily ability to continue to pump out very elaborate high emotion videos, while being very entertaining, became absurd sermons with the goal of promotions to link viewers to his "pay" for information web site. Thereby financing his yearly trips to Hawaii, that he blatantly showcases at members expenses. At this point I myself just browse his u-tube videos solely for a good laugh.

Beyond him there are others, just too many to mention, but in my research and solely in my opinion, I find the one with a more less melodramatic and much more reasonable approach is the weekly "Trusts Unlimited" broadcast. They put out a more straight forward, brief, and refreshing perspective of the current situation I believe.

DISCLAIMER: However in mentioning this, I am not promoting their product to anyone, as if you view this video you will hear their pitch for a "irrevocable trust" product. Although I have to agree its a good idea to consider something like it to be considered if this Dinar thing might ever "pop".

E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!

View count explosion?

has something happened here that I am not seeing?

I made a post maybe 2 days ago here, about the Trusts Unlimited video call, and had noticed the view count the next day was around 80 views, and now today the view count on that is over 500?

and looking at all posts now they are all with view counts well over 500, and the member/guest head count in now over 22k for today suddenly???

what is going on all of a sudden that we garnish so much attention here suddenly today?

Iraqi Dinar Rumors

(834 Viewing)

Currently Active Users

There are currently 26163 users online. 7 members and 26156 guests
    Most users ever online was 772,028, 11-26-2018 at 07:26 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    has something happened here that I am not seeing?

I made a post maybe 2 days ago here, about the Trusts Unlimited video call, and had noticed the view count the next day was around 80 views, and now today the view count on that is over 500?

and looking at all posts now they are all with view counts well over 500, and the member/guest head count in now over 22k for today suddenly???

what is going on all of a sudden that we garnish so much attention here suddenly today?

Lots of spam out there, fake accounts etc