Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

Facebook There's great news for Fans Warka Bank ..

This appears on Facebook, I want good news

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

January 29

There's great news for Fans Warka Bank .. We want to reach 1000 fans in the next few days to disclose the news!!
    Great news for all Warka Bank fans, we need to reach 1000 like to let every body know the good news ... press SHARE press post
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Hello Mr Saad Bunnia there are plenty shares in warka bank as you did not buy any of your own banks paid up share offering.WHY.????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

They have 706 like for the page.

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

6 hours ago via mobile

Share the page
    Warka bank is getting BETTER
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for sharing any news you get on Warka. I don't do facebook myself. But, like many others, I have just about given up any hope of ever seeing a dime from my 4million+ shares in Warka not to mention my IQD account with a few million more that I can't get too. I need to hear some good news, not just conjecture or more articles. Almost to the point where I need to accept the fact that I made a big mistake ever getting involved with Warka in the first place, accept my losses, and move on.
    How many Dinars does it take to have a plethora?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by McClintock View Post
    Thanks for sharing any news you get on Warka. I don't do facebook myself. But, like many others, I have just about given up any hope of ever seeing a dime from my 4million+ shares in Warka not to mention my IQD account with a few million more that I can't get too. I need to hear some good news, not just conjecture or more articles. Almost to the point where I need to accept the fact that I made a big mistake ever getting involved with Warka in the first place, accept my losses, and move on.
    why dont you buy more shares with your remaining cash then transfer your holdings over to another broker and cash in there

Supporter and Investor!
    LOL, quite comical! There are so many problems here, I don't know where to start.

1) That's not warka's logo, close, but no cigar.
    2) There are no shares to be bought, the ISX delisted the stock over a year ago.
    3) Saad Bunnia doesn't even know what facebook is!

I think we need an option to "dislike". Saad Bunnia is a crook in my book...he betrayed the investors that stood behind him and his bank.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    why dont you buy more shares with your remaining cash then transfer your holdings over to another broker and cash in there
    That is a great idea Will-it-Happen. Thanks for giving me hope. I guess anything I buy with idea of transferring to another broker would need to be in my good name and not proxy, right? What brokereage would you reccomend? What stock is stable enough to purchase to pull this off?
    Last edited by McClintock; 02-17-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Disregard. Previous post edited.
    Last edited by McClintock; 02-17-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by McClintock View Post
    I'm sorry, thanks Will-it-happen for the idea. My bad.
    I cant recommend any other broker as they want cash up front and Im not sending anymore to Iraq

I gonna wait for the new Erbil-NASDAQ to open and then sell there

Supporter and Investor!
    I agree with kickabuck, This is some eloborate scheme to milk the remaining mony from the last standing and few more who can be convinced easily, so be aware my unsuspected friends.