Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    545

    Kendi and land transport split

    Lately Kendi IKLV and land transport SILT went down about 25% each last month, does any one know if any free iqd were offered, if not that what could be the reason of this drop ?

  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by chakkarchee View Post
    Lately Kendi IKLV and land transport SILT went down about 25% each last month, does any one know if any free iqd were offered, if not that what could be the reason of this drop ?

    Kendi owners will be receiving 25% free shares.
    Land Transport owners will be receiving 40% free shares.

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southeast Coast
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks KB for the info

  4. #4
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    545
    Thanks KB I know we appreciate and can count on you on this crazy way splits and free shares are announced and distriuted with no announcement and record keeping

  5. #5
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    Kendi owners will be receiving 25% free shares.
    Land Transport owners will be receiving 40% free shares.
    I further check the ISX site and seems like Credit bank offered split shares in June 2012 that I have not received yet, has any one received credit bank split shares from 2012 as of yet or heard of ??

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by chakkarchee View Post
    I further check the ISX site and seems like Credit bank offered split shares in June 2012 that I have not received yet, has any one received credit bank split shares from 2012 as of yet or heard of ??
    Warka hasn't even announced the 10% paid up shares for Credit Bank that were said to have been offered around 06/22/12. The free share percentage is supposed to be 40%. Nice numbers if they really get issued.

  7. #7
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    Warka hasn't even announced the 10% paid up shares for Credit Bank that were said to have been offered around 06/22/12. The free share percentage is supposed to be 40%. Nice numbers if they really get issued.
    so what are the chances that Credit bank has already issued their offering but Warka may be playing some hide and seek game in ths case and many others like this that we are just missing from other companies in the past

  8. #8
    Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southeast Coast
    Posts
    2,637
    Warka issued 36% Free shares on Credit Bank 5/22/2012.

  9. #9
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Warka issued 36% Free shares on Credit Bank 5/22/2012.
    Hmm I have not recieved mine yet from them cheaters ie Warka bank , what do you say to this MR War Eagle ?? or you still want them to be left alone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook