Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warka Updates?

Supporter and Investor!

Warka Updates?

Hey guys! Where are all the OGs (ISX Veterans)........So what is the word with Warka now? What happens now if we still have stocks in proxy and still under Warka control? And what is going on with Warka stock itself?

It's been awhile since I look at the ISX. I have lost most of my interest in Iraq. The progress/ payout is too slow...
    STILL IN PROXY

Supporter and Investor!
    Kiss it good bye. It is lost.
    I still have around 15k USD.
    We will be lucky to see .04 by the end of 09.
    UPDATE: We will be lucky to see 1169 by the end of 09.

Supporter and Investor!
    even the stocks of different company in proxy??
    STILL IN PROXY

Supporter and Investor!
    Well it is not 100% lost yet but In my opinion it is all lost. in proxy for sure and accounts. I have both. I still have hope to get it back but it is very little.
    We will be lucky to see .04 by the end of 09.
    UPDATE: We will be lucky to see 1169 by the end of 09.

Supporter and Investor!
    Nice to see, I just received my portfolio with a minor erros and it was fixed my warka shares were there.Also,they changed some shares from proxy to my good name by theme selves.As long my portfolio demostrated the correct number of shares I am happy.I knew this will be a slow pase grow but an unique one!!!

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pirata View Post
    Nice to see, I just received my portfolio with a minor erros and it was fixed my warka shares were there.Also,they changed some shares from proxy to my good name by theme selves.As long my portfolio demostrated the correct number of shares I am happy.I knew this will be a slow pase grow but an unique one!!!
    Same here pirata

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by pirata View Post
    That is great and shows some progress. How were you able to get your portfolio? How much did they debit your account and did you have to send a signed letter authorizing it?
    Thank you for your response.

Supporter and Investor!
    Has anyone recently renewed their online account. If so, what was the response time?

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    Less than a week. I send them a signed letter authorizing them to reset my password, or any other thing that you want done, in a .jpg format I also send them a copy of my drivers license as a .jpg for identification.
    Refer to this: http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/...nk-information.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by rfcr View Post
    Has anyone recently renewed their online account. If so, what was the response time?
    My password was reset in less than a week pretty recently. But Warka has problem much bigger than resetting pw, I doubt they have any intention of giving our money back even if investors money is in the stock in one's own name, that's the way i feel from my e-mail's from them, and about Warka I have been mostly correct.