Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Banks in UK bailing on Dinar?

I was looking at off loading cash. My bank Natwest has pulled the plug on IQD within the last couple of weeks, removing it from their online currency exchange. Checked personally with my bank and they dont want too know. It went up too 505 per million which is garbage any way. Believe Barclays pulled the plug as well. Very difficult if not practically impossible for cash holders in UK theses days, too cadh in.
    I am getting there slowly, but the rest of me is catching up..

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciderlion View Post
    I was looking at off loading cash. My bank Natwest has pulled the plug on IQD within the last couple of weeks, removing it from their online currency exchange. Checked personally with my bank and they dont want too know. It went up too 505 per million which is garbage any way. Believe Barclays pulled the plug as well. Very difficult if not practically impossible for cash holders in UK theses days, too cadh in.
    cant even post it to iraq cause it will get confiscated

Supporter and Investor!
    I suppose we have no choice but to wait and hang in there and just hope things change when Iraq gets out of Chapter VII.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciderlion View Post
    I did sell mine through Barclay's, a few calls to their currency centre and all done, Halifax where i bought them from got right shitty over it with me, no other bank would touch them, this was about 18 months ago. I would try Barclay's though just in case.

This seems to go against everything we hear about how well Iraq is doing, when no one will touch this up and coming countries money.

Supporter and Investor!
    Done a quick serch

http://www.dinaruk.com/questions.php

Read the last question on the link

Good luck

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    Try also

http://www.dinarindex.com/#/sell-dinars/4515543506

Member on this site!

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

Supporter and Investor!
    Emirates are doing flights to Iraq for about
    750 return from uk

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Emirates are doing flights to Iraq for about
    750 return from uk
    I'll go...when do i get my 750?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    I'll go...when do i get my 750?

In your body bag on the return trip!!!

only kidding Baz

EB

Supporter and Investor!
    I think Halifax stopped exchanging when they were taken over by LLoyds, I remember trying and they said it's not listed. As for the likes of Natwest and the others it may be because Travelex has stopped exchanging the NID.