Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USA Today Article

Default USA Today Article

Has anyone seen the article in USA Today? There is a bank in Texas that frequently runs an ad selling the dinar. Todays ad headline states that the currencly is expected to trade before the end of the year. I have spoken with a bank rep in the past and they are usually reserved with their comments and refrain from giving their personal opinion of the dinar (which I can respect). Today was different!!! The rep I spoke with is very positive about the ad they posted in USA Today and says their sources have strong projections that the money will trade on the open exchange market soon and that the trading value will more than likely be on the positive side of zero.

Quote Originally Posted by dasani woman View Post
    Has anyone seen the article in USA Today? There is a bank in Texas that frequently runs an ad selling the dinar. Todays ad headline states that the currencly is expected to trade before the end of the year. I have spoken with a bank rep in the past and they are usually reserved with their comments and refrain from giving their personal opinion of the dinar (which I can respect). Today was different!!! The rep I spoke with is very positive about the ad they posted in USA Today and says their sources have strong projections that the money will trade on the open exchange market soon and that the trading value will more than likely be on the positive side of zero.

hmmm…so that would be at least a penny?? :)
    That's right PAM…information is…POWER. - Dwight Schrute

"Wait till next week, the pessimists will be surprised as to what happens."- Kofi Annan on Iraq 9/13/06

Default WHAT bank?

My goodness...PLEASE give me a link -- what's the name of the bank? What number did you call? I looked at USA site once, didn't see it...I'm going back and looking again.

THANK YOU!

Sales blabber. This has been covered sooo many times...if they were so sure, why would they be selling it? They would have it in their vaults, waiting for the announcement. I've spoken to them directly, and they 'tweak' their pitch as they go, based on all the questions they get from people who know more than they do. Did you see their prices?
    I love rumor and RV prediction dates. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

Default What makes you think they don't?

Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfWork View Post
    Sales blabber. This has been covered sooo many times...if they were so sure, why would they be selling it? They would have it in their vaults, waiting for the announcement. I've spoken to them directly, and they 'tweak' their pitch as they go, based on all the questions they get from people who know more than they do. Did you see their prices?
    Besides having thier own stash of dinar, they could make money on the sale and then on the exchange of the dinar. Making money three different ways on the same commodity. Brillant!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TMills6864 View Post
    My goodness...PLEASE give me a link -- what's the name of the bank? What number did you call? I looked at USA site once, didn't see it...I'm going back and looking again.

THANK YOU!
    Relax. You will get it much much cheaper by going through any one of the major dealers, or even buying it from the forum links. This is a sales pitch that has been out there for a long time. They are just a high-priced broker.
    I love rumor and RV prediction dates. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

Quote Originally Posted by v1rotv2 View Post
    Besides having thier own stash of dinar, they could make money on the sale and then on the exchange of the dinar. Making money three different ways on the same commodity. Brillant!!!!!
    Speaking of exchange, I was just told, for the second time, by WaMu that the exchange rate might be less at an American Express Travel Office, than a bank.
    MODS< If this needs to be posted somewhere else, please move.

I'm lost here. Does this mean greater than 1 to 1, more than .01, etc. Clarification is needed here.

The million dollar question is wether or not you can get the Dinar from that bank at the curent exchange rate plus a small processing fee or is it priced outrageously (like USD750 per mil or higher).

I believe the answer will directly correlate with how honest the assessment is about the Dinar trading freely before the end of the year.
    “The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
    --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpmaximus View Post
    I'm lost here. Does this mean greater than 1 to 1, more than .01, etc. Clarification is needed here.

The million dollar question is wether or not you can get the Dinar from that bank at the curent exchange rate plus a small processing fee or is it priced outrageously (like USD750 per mil or higher).

I believe the answer will directly correlate with how honest the assessment is about the Dinar trading freely before the end of the year.
    Last time I saw, they were at USD $1200/million. Does that tell you anything?

Default Uh huh

Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfWork View Post
    Last time I saw, they were at USD $1200/million. Does that tell you anything?
    Everything..............
    “The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
    --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

.00068 is on the positive side of 0.

Quote Originally Posted by TEXASGIRL View Post
    Speaking of exchange, I was just told, for the second time, by WaMu that the exchange rate might be less at an American Express Travel Office, than a bank.
    MODS< If this needs to be posted somewhere else, please move.
    I meant charge for exchange. My bad!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveDinar View Post
    .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000001 is on the positive side of zero.
    (whispering) pssst.... dude, positive is on the other side of the period.

Smile

too funny............

The name of the rep wasn't Susie by any chance, was it???

Default Pssst, math whiz!

anything that doesn't have a "-" in front of it is positive, even if there are several zeros before it, it's still a fraction of a whole and a fraction is a positive number, just not a whole number.
    Quote Originally Posted by vipor View Post

Talking I Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg2000 View Post
    The name of the rep wasn't Susie by any chance, was it???
    So much positive energy in here.
    :lmao:

The banks in the USA Newspaper today is only one CHASE, I worked in Kuwait and Iraq until July 3 of 2006( NBK) National Bank of Kuwait has and has had major money in Chase USA. If Chase can buy your dinnars say at 50 cents to 1 dollar US they will hold on to this money till it goes up 1 year 2 years whatever, cause its going to go up! they will make MILLIONS And a lot of people will sell at 50-75 or 100 US They(Chase) have already advised their people of this, as I have been the Indy. branch, and they know something is about to happen. You will turn in Dinnars, they will send them to an undisclosed location to see if they are for real and you will be credited in 49 to 72 hrs. Chase and NBK are doing their best to keep your US dollars in their bank, as to make more $$s off of your $$. The cat is out of the bag but when will he RUN!!??

Default Now thats funny Vipor...

I have 50 Ignores for a reason, the odd time I'll read a post with a quote. You sure made me laugh with this post. Thats why only positive people I still read posts on. Im happy to say your still on my " read list " Keep the positive posts people, only a few more days!!!

Default Im still laughing Vipor....

In a very friendly way, I sense you have a goofy side. Thxs for making my evening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast