Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Warka court victory over cbi

Supporter and Investor!

It is a good day. And a New Pope to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    if BWAI are eventually relisted, do you think there will be a massive sell off, of their shares?
    Thoughts:

SeaView, thanks, you are always first to the table with this kind of news.

WIH, Financial statements will need to be provided before they can be relisted. The underlying value of the stock will be what it is. Short term I expect panic regardless when or IF it returns just because it has held a significant portion of peoples investment portfolio for a couple years. After that it will settle to its true value.

All, While good news that Warka is alive, it really does not tell us the health it is in at this time. IMHGO I still anticipate they will need to sell off assests (branches/property) to cover their losses. I would say there is still a rough road ahead but at least there is still a road.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks, Seaview

NOW, RV is coming......

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Thoughts:

SeaView, thanks, you are always first to the table with this kind of news.

WIH, Financial statements will need to be provided before they can be relisted. The underlying value of the stock will be what it is. Short term I expect panic regardless when or IF it returns just because it has held a significant portion of peoples investment portfolio for a couple years. After that it will settle to its true value.

All, While good news that Warka is alive, it really does not tell us the health it is in at this time. IMHGO I still anticipate they will need to sell off assests (branches/property) to cover their losses. I would say there is still a rough road ahead but at least there is still a road.
    The Bunnia family will come through.

Supporter and Investor!
    This is goooood news?!@#$#@%$#@

Supporter and Investor!

Well for starters

Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    The Bunnia family will come through.
    Certanly hope you are right but you still have wonder why he did not buy his share of paid ups but suckered us into it the last go around. This may be good or just make it a slower death. Hoping for the best but will not be naive about it either.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Game on !!
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    ... I expect panic regardless when or IF it returns just because it has held a significant portion of peoples investment portfolio for a couple years...
    HG, "IF" it returns, don't expect a drop in price. Bunnia will have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to increase capital by 200% and relist. A while back I calculated his 150% paid up rights at 76 million usd, he's now tasked with almost 3 times that. I doubt he would go that alone, "if" the stock returns, look for 56 IV rights...(What Al-Mansour Bank pulled off with Qatar), there were no losers in that deal.

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    Maybe since their hands were unnecessarily "tied" for so long and part of any Courts function is to make an injured party "whole again"; Warka will be allowed to relist and given an extra bit of time to play catch-up...just my thoughts! Obviously, they just didn't shrivel-up and die. They must have paid out a pretty penny for a legal fight to clear their "good name".

Supporter and Investor!
    I can see Warka getting a few different forms of compensation from the CBI,,,money and some sort of "extra time" as they couldn't do jack for 2 years,,,all because of the CBI,,,or just have a big "correction" in the exchange rate and voila, warka is back in good standing,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    Its been a while since there have been any Community banks failing in the land of plenty.
    Cheap footprint into Iraq.
    We have posted a copy of the court's decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management….

Happy, Happy, Happy.
    Great news.
    Adoption is a reason to be Thankful.