Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It appears cbi anounced rv?

Supporter and Investor!
    JWing I'm sure Maliki wanted a higher dinar value.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Borage View Post
    People were adamantly claiming for months that Warka was dead and all depositers and investors had lost their money...where are those people now?
    still here waiting for their cash and shares

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    still here waiting for their cash and shares
    People were adamantly claiming for months that Warka was dead and all depositers and investors had lost their money...where are those people now?
    MARKED this that they will not AL WARKA's DOWN because a lot of Americans and other foreigner involved with this investment, SOMEONE helps them to win for a better returns

Supporter and Investor!
    No, he has consistently said that he is against raising the value. Maliki has said he's against it, his aides have repeated the point, and in April 2012 the cabinet issued an order to freeze any changes to the dinar. Later it was revealed that order came directly from Maliki and did not include the cabinet. It was a major point of contention with the CBI and might have played a role in the arrest warrant for the CBI head.

See:

http://musingsoniraq.blogspot.com/20...tral-bank.html

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by copper13 View Post
    CBI announces its intention to take decisions in order to achieve stability of the exchange rates of foreign currencies
    Posted: March 14, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
    Tags: Board of Directors, Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, Economy of Iraq, exchange rate, Iraq, Iraqi dinar

Published on Thursday, March 14 / March 2013 12:48

CBI said, Thursday, he was in the process of implementing a number of decisions aimed at stabilizing the foreign currency exchange rates, stressing that responsible for maintaining this stability commensurate with concern for the stability of the dinar exchange rate according to data of the Iraqi economy.

The bank said in a statement obtained by “obelisk”, a copy of which he was “closely following the changes in exchange rates in the domestic market and the high price of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq regardless of the reasons for these changes and sources and intentions manipulated, the Bank remains is responsible for stability and commensurate with concern for the stability of the dinar exchange rate according to the data of the Iraqi economy. “

He Bank to as “the process of implementing a number of decisions taken by the Board of Directors, which aims to achieve this stability,” adding that resort to making these decisions comes “in order not exposed stakeholders real and legitimate business investors to damage can cause بنشاطهم economic by the expected change of prices for what is prevalent in the past few days. “

Experiencing the Iraqi market since the fluctuation in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, recording an increase on the price set by the Central Bank of Iraq, while Economists attributed the rise in the price of the dollar against the dinar to the increasing demand for it.

http://bit.ly/ZC5pdn
    This article is referring to the increase in the market rate verses the pegged CBI rate of 1168. The market rate has slowly crept back up to 1255 and is unstable. The CBI trying to take steps to stabilize the dinar in the secondary markets where it is being devalued. If this is a RV its going the wrong way!!!!!!
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!

Borage...................until you can get your hands on your money Warka is still dead or might as well be JMHO

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Surely Iraq would rather their currency lose value rather than increase RV. That way their huge debts are reduced instead of heightened.

Pretty basic knowledge to be honest. I do think there is room for some money to be made but no where near the amounts some of these brokers are saying.

Honestly have a bigger chance in the currency being deemed worthless and they start from scratch to it's value rising to half a dollar (or penny) or more.

Sorry but that is how it is. Also I know I am new to this thread but most of the links people use on here for info is just poor. You can make a profit though, but this will take as long as Vietnam or longer (40+ years)

Supporter and Investor! Ringworm's Avatar
    Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters
    Its a lop. I finally figured it out.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.:rock:

Supporter and Investor!
    Jordan Dinar I said the same thing about the comparison of Vietnam and Iraq some time last year. The oil companies will keep pumping the oil regardless of what the country does.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Quote Originally Posted by Fishindinar View Post
    Jordan Dinar I said the same thing about the comparison of Vietnam and Iraq some time last year. The oil companies will keep pumping the oil regardless of what the country does.
    I agree with this, however that won't make a huge difference on an exchange rate. If they suffer from inflation which they do it will only get weaker. As for Vietnam they have far too many unemployed people to actually make their currency rise. Similar to Iraq however they have more concepts.

If there currency got reset say to 1-1 they would be in mass debt far greater than what they are in now. That is 100% truth. I work in a FOREX company myself so have been able to see first hand how currencies get RV and de appreciate over time. Right now the Euro market is the most wisest investment. Made a nice killing thanks to Cyprus and Spain.

However I still do believe in 10 or so years time the IQD will be worth more, just not this 900% I keep hearing from brokers.

@Fishindinar please send me a inbox sometime so we can discuss this further.

Thank you to those who read.