Supporter and Investor!

Dr. Qusay Al-Suhail receives a delegation from the World Bank

Dr. Qusay Al-Suhail receives a delegation from the World Bank

Sunday 24 March 2013

Received the first Deputy Chairman of the Iraqi Parliament Dr. Qusay Abdul Wahab al-Suhail, a delegation from the World Bank to discuss restructuring Iraqi banks and the Central Bank of Iraq.

According to a statement by the information Office of the first Vice-President of the delegation which was headed by the magic of great economists insist funding in the Middle East and North Africa and the Special Representative of the World Bank's mission in Iraq in addition to a number of experts in the World Bank made a presentation on the work done in respect of restructuring Iraqi banks and the Central Bank of Iraq in addition to the projects undertaken by the World Bank during the past period."

And between the rule of first Deputy to private sector development and private banks could contribute significantly to the development process and development of economic realities must be valid work rules and banking sector reform at the same time stressing the importance of restructuring banks and sophisticated systems fit size evolution has reached the world advanced in this area.

His delegation was keen to give advice to Iraqi banks and the Central Bank to improve performance and have a professional work, especially in the area of oversight.

Supporter and Investor!
    and ???????????????????????? all these people visiting and doing stuff, yet I still cant wire home my cash

Supporter and Investor!
    Look who's joining in on the Maliki CBI party!

Hopefully jwing will understand I appreciate his/her time and effort to post updates for us (Regarding Maliki's takeover of the CBI). My criticism of the content is not directed toward the person who's delivering the news, it's directed towards the actual content being reported.

mis-information is the mainstream of the media...they want sheeple.

Nice post/information Hue Mi, thanks.

Supporter and Investor!
    World Bank: eager to give advice to improve the performance of the Bank and Iraqi banks

Search first Deputy Speaker of Parliament Qusay Al-Suhail, a delegation from the World Bank restructuring Iraqi banks and the Central Bank, with the delegation to give advice to improve the performance of these banks in a professional manner.

Al-Suhail said in a statement that the delegation made a presentation on the work done in respect of restructuring Iraqi banks and the Central Bank of Iraq in addition to the projects undertaken by the World Bank.

Al-Suhail said that the development of the private sector and private banks could contribute significantly to the development process and development of economic reality, stressing the need to develop business rules and reform the banking sector.
    Suhail said the importance of restructuring banks and sophisticated systems fit size evolution has reached the world advanced in this area.

Reads: 3 Sunday, March 24, 2013

World Bank restructures Bank Rafidain and Rasheed to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

Published on Sunday, 24 March 2013 15: 39 | Posted by: MW/AR/N | Visits: 1013

Baghdad/Obelisk: Minister of planning Ali Shukri, Sunday, the World Bank announced the launch of its plans to restructure the Government and Rafidain banks "that important step was awaiting Iraq to raise the value of the dinar.

El shukrijumah said "the Obelisk", "the World Bank started the implementation of its plans to restructure the Rafidain Bank and Rasheed Bank government job step was awaiting Iraq", stating that financial "welcomed the World Bank's move in this direction because this restructuring will ensure maximum use of the country's two major human capabilities and the accumulated experience of its staff and coordination of these estimators.

"The Finance Ministry stressed that these plans be guarantor for restoring Iraqi dinar to place economic value between foreign currency and this will be part of the plan, adding that" the banking sector suffered from the lazy around it to consumer organizations is active in the financial sector the most popular movement in the economy in General. "

He noted that "the World Bank told the Iraqi side that lifted the value of the Iraqi dinar should be a priority and it needs political stability in the country before everything."

The Gulf war led to the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar in an unprecedented manner, bringing the Iraqi dinar to 0.1425 dollars resulting in crippling the banking sector until the year

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hue Mi View Post
    ...the World Bank told the Iraqi side that lifted the value of the Iraqi dinar should be a priority and it needs political stability in the country before everything...
    I'm betting Maliki sleeps with one eye open...start the countdown to the new leadership. But, just to be fair, there isn't a simple solution.

Supporter and Investor!
    After Maliki's total take over of the CBI, I was seriously considering selling all stocks and repatriating my assets back to the U.S. But this article has convinced me to be patient a little longer.
    I also appreciate all our news hounds very much! Thanks to everyone who posts the news!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    Look who's joining in on the Maliki CBI party!

Hopefully jwing will understand I appreciate his/her time and effort to post updates for us (Regarding Maliki's takeover of the CBI). My criticism of the content is not directed toward the person who's delivering the news, it's directed towards the actual content being reported.

mis-information is the mainstream of the media...they want sheeple.

Nice post/information Hue Mi, thanks.
    "There are plenty of reasons NOT to buy the Iraqi dinar this year, and plenty of great reasons to buy renminbi instead. So I say stick to the currencies that have value, and leave the dinar for the speculators who donít know any better." Sean Hyman
    Editor, Currency Cross Trader

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uno View Post
    After Maliki's total take over of the CBI, I was seriously considering selling all stocks and repatriating my assets back to the U.S. But this article has convinced me to be patient a little longer.
    I also appreciate all our news hounds very much! Thanks to everyone who posts the news!

Good to see you Uno

Good luck getting your funds back if with Warka!

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

I love getting up every Tuesday and Thursday mornings to see what was almost executed with Warka's brokerage.

Supporter and Investor!
    Good to see you online too EB! I'm in Rabee Securities. Although I do own Warka and HPAL stock. Even with those losses, I'm still lucky enough to be up overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    Good to see you Uno

Good luck getting your funds back if with Warka!

EB
    "There are plenty of reasons NOT to buy the Iraqi dinar this year, and plenty of great reasons to buy renminbi instead. So I say stick to the currencies that have value, and leave the dinar for the speculators who donít know any better." Sean Hyman
    Editor, Currency Cross Trader