Post New Iraqi Dinar to Change World Banking

By Marc Snaid.
    The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has announced that the introduction of the new Iraqi currency has been further delayed due to teething problems with the cutting-edge technology that it will employ.
    Radical new functionality including fingerprint recognition and near-field communication (NFC) promises to create a world-leading new monetary system, which will be the envy of governments around the world.
    Several years of collaboration between the CBI, the World Bank, and Goldman Sachs, has made it possible to create a database to track the location and ownership of each dinar note, making the monitoring of transactions much easier.
    Professor John Frink, of Springfield Heights Institute of Technology, who worked on the program, explained:
    Each note already has its own serial number, so it is a simple matter to set up a database to record the location and movement of each note.
    “Near-field communication, which is already used in contact-less credit and debit cards, allows the notes to communicate with your mobile phone [cellphone] and relay information to our computers.
    “Touch-sensitive paper can even record the user’s fingerprint, for additional peace of mind.

Source: Iraq-BusinessNews.com.

Post your commentary below.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Investors Iraq News View Post
    By Marc Snaid.
    The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has announced that the introduction of the new Iraqi currency has been further delayed due to teething problems with the cutting-edge technology that it will employ.
    Radical new functionality including fingerprint recognition and near-field communication (NFC) promises to create a world-leading new monetary system, which will be the envy of governments around the world.
    Several years of collaboration between the CBI, the World Bank, and Goldman Sachs, has made it possible to create a database to track the location and ownership of each dinar note, making the monitoring of transactions much easier.
    Professor John Frink, of Springfield Heights Institute of Technology, who worked on the program, explained:
    Each note already has its own serial number, so it is a simple matter to set up a database to record the location and movement of each note.
    “Near-field communication, which is already used in contact-less credit and debit cards, allows the notes to communicate with your mobile phone [cellphone] and relay information to our computers.
    “Touch-sensitive paper can even record the user’s fingerprint, for additional peace of mind.

Source: Iraq-BusinessNews.com.

Post your commentary below.

Wow this is HUGE
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    It's a bit Orwellian.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Looks like a test program to see if they can catch money launderers.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    If you go and read the rest of the article early next year you will have a 3 month period to exchange old dinar for new in Iraq only.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    Wow this is HUGE
    A Huge April Fools

Supporter and Investor!
    Noo daROCK wrote it
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Poor Mike & Fish,...both probably busy working on next years April Fools jokes!

They had a little too much to drink over the Easter weekend, their minds a little foggy...

Supporter and Investor!
    LOL ain't that the truth.

Supporter and Investor!
    hahahahaha