Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

PM's: Gold and Silver

In the past this was once a popular thread. I did enjoy reading the thought lines and what people found deal wise.

The last few days have been worth talking about, price wise.

Have three sites I buy from:
    Monarch: I prefer Hand Poured, 1, 2, 3 and sometimes 5 oz'ers.
    Apmex: No preference, look for deals (Silver Eagles and such)
    Provident Metals: Freedom Girl: Best design on the market. IMO.

Novelty Coins I'm looking at this week.

Silver Bullet Bullion: .45 ACP, 7.62 NATO, .50 BMG, & 20MM. Cool if you like silver ammunition.
    Freedom Girl: I like the art.
    Slave Queen: Also art.

My orders are ready, now waiting for the price at the dealers to show a price below 27. I'll trade my over printed currency for some silver.

A new thread is just a though.
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

"We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

Supporter and Investor!
    TULVING is the cheapest place to buy gold and silver.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Minimum purchase is the deal killer.

Holding off on Silver, might be a better price coming our way. Read a lot and believe nothing the pros say.

It has to do with stock piles and manufacturing. One over, one under.

Playing that wait and see game because nobody knows.

Supporter and Investor!
    Sold my Kruegerands this summer to pay cash for acreage on Oregon coast...best thing I ever did except for the f*##ing 28% capital gains tax on the gold sale!!!!

Still, I am liquidating everything to get off the grid..including the tax grid. Waiting for Warka to allow withdrawals & then will clean out most of that. What I leave will be just in case they ever get it together. I may keep a few pm coins just for survivalist purposes, but prefer food storage; either way...I am finally "dropping out"......should have done it years ago!
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Sold my Kruegerands this summer to pay cash for acreage on Oregon coast...best thing I ever did except for the f*##ing 28% capital gains tax on the gold sale!!!!

Still, I am liquidating everything to get off the grid..including the tax grid. Waiting for Warka to allow withdrawals & then will clean out most of that. What I leave will be just in case they ever get it together. I may keep a few pm coins just for survivalist purposes, but prefer food storage; either way...I am finally "dropping out"......should have done it years ago!
    40plus:

My best to you.

Supporter and Investor!
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    Good site with some good information and insight. Education based on the numbers rather than opinion based on hype. Thanks EB
    Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 04-04-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Not in your face type blog. I keep and read more. Thanks

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post

If I were selling you that property, I believe tradeing "Krugerrand's for property" would have been the better deal.

Age is my reason for not dropping out. I did had plans for that 11.5 acres but had to sell. I'd say more about the sale but…. "Never kick a sleeping dog" if you know what I mean.

My plan looked something like this: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...electedIndex=0

Was going to bury a couple underground. Storm shelter and storage. I had the perfect site. Back half flat, front sloping. Almost a 50 / 50 split.

Or maybe a cluster of these: http://dornob.com/house-in-a-can-pre...in-silo-homes/

Unlike Hotel California, it was going to be a place you wouldn't want to leave.

I buy Silver not to make a profit but a way to keep money out of the bank. They pay me very little for using it and I'm doing my part to keep that big bonus down.

40plus, Oregon coast, trees, foggy mornings, cool summer breezes. Never experienced these things for it's hot or cold down here in Texas. No in between-es.

Supporter and Investor!
    Reasons not to keep to much cash in the bank:

A commentary: Some of which I'm aware of, some I wasn't. It's just happens to be in one spot for me to see. Still a lot hidden that we don't.

A Tipping Point In The Financial System

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1365084300.php

March and April 2013 may go down in history as the tipping point for the western financial system.
    Last edited by Dinar_OS; 04-05-2013 at 07:17 PM.