Supporter and Investor!

Selling Warka shares

Anyone interested in selling their Warka shares at a discount? Investment in the ISX is a balance of risk and reward. As far as Warka is concerned, some people feel like their shares are worth nothing. Others believe their shares still have potential value. I am interested in purchasing shares from those who think their shares are worth nothing. I happen to believe this is not the case. In fact, I would not sell my shares for anything less than 1 dinar per share (basically what I paid for them). We all make our own decisions, though, based on our own perceived risk vs reward.

Anyway, I would be willing to negotiate a price for shares if anyone wants to sell them. I have to limit this offer to only those individuals who have Warka shares documented in my shares tracker. Part of my risk is handing over hard currency for shares that cannot be documented or confirmed. The tracker provides this service. It is also not possible to add new shares in the tracker to try and fool me because I know when the shares were placed in the tracker.

If Warka goes under, I will lose not only my current investment in Warka, but also the purchase of these new shares. On the other hand, if warka comes out of CBI receivership, these shares could become very valuable. A similar event occurred in the early American colonies when people sold colonial paper debt thinking the paper was worth nothing. Hamilton's bank bought the debt at face value, making many people angry (cheated) and others rich. The same holds here. Today, no one knows what will happen and either side may benefit. Again, it comes down to individual analysis of risk vs reward. I hope everyone holds their Warka shares (I am). But again, others may disagree with me and want to sell their shares. I don't know what legal agreement will accompany the transfer of interest in the shares. Maybe it will be an option that does not expire. If someone has an interest, I will have an attorney write up the specific transfer agreement.

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Scott I like this part.
    I am interested in purchasing shares from those who think their shares are worth nothing.
    I keep mine. Good luck Scott. Great post.
    Last edited by thebest; 04-06-2013 at 11:46 PM.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    GREAT ADVICE, thanks for the post

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Scott I like this part.
    I am interested in purchasing shares from those who think their shares are worth nothing.
    I keep me. Good luck Scott. Great post.
    Anyone who thinks their current shares have value would not want to sell them. If someone thinks their shares have no value, then they would be be willing to sell them at some discount, thereby recouping some loss. I was not trying to say that anyone would give their shares away. It may be that, in the end, Warka shares are valueless. If that is the case and no one wants to sell, then some missed out on an opportunity here. Today, there is no way to know. I like the people on this forum and hope no one sells. It is interesting, though, that many are stating that their Warka shares are worthless and Warka is gone from the ISX, yet, it is likely that everyone will keep their shares. If anyone was to offer to sell, I would expect that the discount offered would not reflect a true sense that Warka is gone for good. At best, someone would probably offer to sell at 25% to 30% discount from last closing price. If I was a betting man, I would put my money on everyone keeping their shares.

Supporter and Investor!
    There are no gamblers here...they will fold and accept your offer

All kidding aside, why would anyone sell at this point? I value my shares at 0 due to the 3 year trip we've been on. But, there may be some merit with the lawsuit Warka filed against the CBI. Many value their shares as lost due to the backstabbing 150% paid up offer...but, they will continue to hold, with the mindset Bunnia needs to fulfill his shares eventually...

Supporter and Investor!
    Oh dear Warka get us out of this misery, I know you have potential please breath again. I would have given you mouth to mouth if you were good looking California attorney general.

PS. Bunnia don't run away with our money,