Thread: Al Qaeda: We'll Never Rest Until White House Blown Up

Default Al Qaeda: We'll Never Rest Until White House Blown Up

FOXNews.com - Al Qaeda Claims to Have 12,000 Fighters in Iraq - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda in Iraq's purported leader vowed on Friday that his fighters would never rest until they have reached Jerusalem and blown up the White House.

"We will not rest from our Jihad until we are under the olive trees of Rumieh and we have blown up the filthiest house -- which is called the White House," al-Muhajir said.

"We call the lame duck (Bush) not to hurry up in escaping the same way the defense minister did," he said, referring to the removal of Donald Rumsfeld as Defense Secretary following the Democrats' victory in Midterm elections.

"They are getting ready to leave, because they are no longer capable of staying," the Al Qaeda leader said."

If this wacko states they have 12000 fighters, it is probably much much less. I'm just waiting for him to poke his head out of the ground long enough for a US sniper to have target practice. More ridiculous talk!

Speaking from experience (spent 18 months in that "litterbox") I would not so much doubt the numbers as they have an abundance of Poor easily impressioned young men. I would however like to state that they are horrific marksmen and the casualty rate I believe Is 20 dead Dirtballs for every one of our brave Soldiers and Marines.... someone should teach the moron math 145k/12k I am frankly not impressed with his goals though I do not doubt he'll see every one of his underlingsdead before he surrenders, those people are funny that way LOL

Quote Originally Posted by madamowicz View Post
    If this wacko states they have 12000 fighters, it is probably much much less. I'm just waiting for him to poke his head out of the ground long enough for a US sniper to have target practice. More ridiculous talk!
    he doesnt even have to do that. just pick up a cell phone for about 3 mins

That's all they have? Estimates around the time of the Afghanistan invasion had Al Qaeda with up to 70,000 fighters as that's how many were estimated to have gone through the terrorist training camps. If they only have 12,000 now, and we can expect that to be a lie, then they've been hurt badly in the last four years.

So after the White House is blown up... it's Miller Time? Oh wait, they don't drink. ;) Al Qaeda blusters all the time. We're always on watch for their activities, at least until the terrorist surveillance program is killed by the new Congress, so what they say isn't really meaningful.
    Last edited by RogerL; 11-10-2006 at 12:19 PM.
    "If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it."

- Ronald Reagan on the government's view of the economy

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbop View Post
    Speaking from experience (spent 18 months in that "litterbox") I would not so much doubt the numbers as they have an abundance of Poor easily impressioned young men. I would however like to state that they are horrific marksmen and the casualty rate I believe Is 20 dead Dirtballs for every one of our brave Soldiers and Marines.... someone should teach the moron math 145k/12k I am frankly not impressed with his goals though I do not doubt he'll see every one of his underlingsdead before he surrenders, those people are funny that way LOL
    Keep in mind.....nothing is more deadly than a Marine and his rifle....
    Happy Birthday USMC
    SEMPER FI !!!!!!!
    Panhead

If God didn't want them sheared he wouldn't have made them sheep.........

Washington is on the dollar bill........Lincoln is on the penny.......so it's only fitting to have Obama on the food stamp.........

Default Hoo Rahh Devil Dog!!!!

Happy Birthday to you too...and all of our Brothers and Sisters!!!!

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!

Under your favorite rock, don't make me crawl out

11999 fighters.........the mouth piece cowards never show up.....and, yes, if you al qaeda's are reading....you heard it right.....you're cowards

You just turn around and watch the show ;)

If ya wanna live life on your own terms....gotta be willin' to crash and burn.

Gonna go with my gut here and say......... .41 is our magic number

12000 fighters! Impressive! That is 12000 targets for our boys to shoot at!...........and we have good aim!
    Hail to Georgia down in Dixie!
    Our college honored fair and true,
    The Red and Black is her standard,
    Proudly it waves!
    Streaming today and the ages through,
    She's the fairest of the Southland,
    We'll pledge our love to her for aye,
    To that college dear we'll ring a cheer,
    All hail to dear old UGA!

You think CNN will ever run a video of a US sniper taking out an Al Qaeda bigwig, complete with video of that sniper dipping his bullet in pig's blood just before firing? We can always hope.
    "If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it."

Cool

Thats the problem these so called terrorist do not stand up and fight. Their best defence are road side bombs. To me I must agree COWARDS, If they could be in a boxing ring I guess they would be in the corner trying to hide. They say they want to fight, then come out come out where ever you are and fight.
    They kill inocent people and kids, let our marines play..... come out!! Don't hide . Why is it when they capture and torture our people and there own its ok. BUt when we do this to prisoners of their liking its wrong. Eye for a Eye , sound right to me. Take no prisoners!! They are so stupid to not see that their contry is so rich, and they all with a little effort could live a nice comfortable life. But they would have to work, I mean what are they looking for? Somebody tell me that, what? I did not know the word HATE, I do now.:(

I'm sure the secret service snipers on top of the white house and surrounding buildings would just LOVE a little target practice.

These people lie more then the carpet they prey on. :lmao:
    " Even a blind squirrel will find a nut every now and then."

I would have to say, If they are to televise the hanging of Saddam, maybe they should do it with a brand new, dipped in pig's blood rope. And any other of these ground hogs that hide in holes. Maybe that would send a clear message to the youth willing to blow themselves up for nothing, yep no virgins waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel View Post
    These people lie more then the carpet they prey on. :lmao:
    Of course they do. Anyone really believe we've only killed 4,000 of their fighters in Iraq. It's probably closer to 40,000. Now if the news media would actually try to make estimates on enemy body counts instead of only friendlies, then maybe we'd have some fairness in reporting. Yeah, pipe dream I know.

Al Qaeda in Iraq's purported leader vowed on Friday that his fighters would never rest until they have reached Jerusalem and blown up the White House.

Too bad the White House is in Washington D.C... Badump bump...

Man where are these guys getting directions from, obviously not their wives....