Supporter and Investor!

Wow this section has been slow!!

I haven't been on here in a while, not that it matters to anyone, but I see the rumor section has really slowed down. Where have all of the rumor mongors run off too? I know they are following Okie, Dinar Daddy, Dinar Vets, Med, Poppy3, Bluwolf, Adam Montana, Blaino, Wife in the know, Mailman, Flashing, Dinar wishes, Terryk,,Wild duck, BGG,Frank26, SW Florida guy, JUST TO Name a few...

I DO HAVE TO GIVE A BIG THUMBS UP TO TERRYK, BLAINO, POPPY3, WIFE IN THE KNOW AND NOW OKIE HAS COME BACK TO LIFE. I THINK HE'S OFF HIS MEDS AGAIN. LOL. THEY HAVE CALLED AN RV EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND WHEN IT DOESN'T HAPPEN THEY BLAME EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES. NONE OF THESE IDIOTS COME TO THIS SITE AS FAR AS I KNOW AT LEAST NOT WITH THOSE USER NAMES. I'D SURE GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH TO SAY THE LEAST.

I will admit I look at the Dinar Daddy site from time to time. He is such a cool customer. He slams most of them guys when they tell the same story day after day but he's just as big of a an idiot IMO as they are. He's just laying low because he got slammed a while back with some charges that were dropped. But I don't trust him either. Again JMO. Phewwwwwww I'm glad I got that off my chest. LOL LOL LOL.

I know JMO isn't worth a pinch of salt but it is what it is.. Gooooooo currency exchange...

Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    I go over there for a good laugh when my day needs a pick me up.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMtnMan View Post
    I go over there for a good laugh when my day needs a pick me up.
    So your that guy over in the corner at Dinar Daddy's hehehe
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

Quote Originally Posted by RKING View Post
    So your that guy over in the corner at Dinar Daddy's hehehe
    Busted! I haven't talked to you in about 7 years. How the heck are you doing? Are you still in Thailand? For some odd reason, I thought you were in the Philipines.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMtnMan View Post
    Busted! I haven't talked to you in about 7 years. How the heck are you doing? Are you still in Thailand? For some odd reason, I thought you were in the Philipines.
    I was in Thailand , but went back to the promise land.... Iraq, for another year of fun in the sun. Needed mo cash to live on. Now I am in Honduras fighting the drug war here. hope all is ok with you!!!
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

Quote Originally Posted by RKING View Post
    I was in Thailand , but went back to the promise land.... Iraq, for another year of fun in the sun. Needed mo cash to live on. Now I am in Honduras fighting the drug war here. hope all is ok with you!!!

I am doing good. Still working for a CBS Affiliate. I wish I was with you fighting the drug war. It probably pays better.

I'm a member of a few forums and seems they are slow all around. it used to be if you posted in the morning your post would be on second or third page by afternoon. now though not much action, posts sit on top of board for days if not weeks. i think most people are sick of hte rumors and dont put too much thought into discussing them. best attitude to take is it will happen when it happens.