Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Supporter and Investor!
    I just bought Mamoura Real Estate through Warka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    nor buy shares

but the online banking still works

Supporter and Investor!

Good

Quote Originally Posted by BettingOn Iraq View Post
    I just bought Mamoura Real Estate through Warka.
    They must be going under then. Those are the the types of stocks they let me buy right before they are taken off the ISX. Just kidding, sort of.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi HG, No, I think Mamoura is a keeper. It has taken me forever to get Mamoura R. E. and North Bank. I have place so many orders that I asked in bold letters why I wasn't receiving any of the stocks I placed orders for. The ISX told me that no one was selling. But ISX showed otherwise. So I place orders for higher priced stocks. I am trying to use up all the funds I have in my Warka account, then I will transfer to Aljazera. Aljazera places orders every day the stock market is open. Not only Tues and Thurs.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Got a e-mail confirmation from Al-warka customerservices@warka International Foreign Relations Dept.saying my CD is started.
    this is a new one on me,what ever will happen next.?????
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 07-21-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Supporter and Investor! Dinarpartyof6's Avatar
    the Swamp, where "only Gators come out alive,"
    Same here. Sent an email about 10 days ago to roll CD and renew online. Forgot CD's accrue @ 10.5% Received reply last night confirming.
    GO GATORS!!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    BettingonIraq,

Can you go through the steps to transfer to aljazerra? So you're basically transferring the funds over to stocks and then if you need to cash out you'll do it through aljazerra?

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi Spacetuna, Yes, that's what I am trying to do but it's been painfully slow regarding purchasing new share. The shares I already have I can transfer now per the instructions below. This is the e-mail from Mr. Hasan with instructions but you would have to e-mail him for the forms.Subject: Re: Transferring Stock
    Hello Mrs Swisher-Richards ,

We hope you are well .

We can help you transfer your stocks ( except BWAI ) from your Warka account to your Aljazera account . Warka requests a letter of authorization for the transfer of stocks . So , you need to send Warka a letter of authorization , authorizing them to transfer the stocks from your account with Warka to your account with Aljazera . Please notify us when you send them the authorization letter . Please also send us a list of your stocks and the number of shares for each stock in your Warka account that you wish to transfer to your account with Aljazera . The Iraqi Depository Center charges a fee of 1,000 IQD for each stock transferred . We charge a management fee of 1,000 IQD for the service . The Stock Transfer Form is in Arabic . Therefore , we have translated it for our clients to know its content before signing it . We shall complete the Arabic Stock Transfer Form on your behalf . Please sign your name on this Arabic Form in the area marked by (x) . Please find attached the Stock Transfer Form in Arabic ( and in English translation ) . *** I think Aljazera's management fee is 10,000 dinars instead of 1,000. Also, another small fee for accounting or something but it is only 500 dinars, something small. Good luck! Barbara

Best regards ,

Hasan A.L. Abdul-Karim ,

CEO and Chairman , aljazeraco@gmail.com

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank You for furnishing alternative choice Betting On Iraq. Looking forward to diversify my Warka Holdings..

Supporter and Investor!
    Spacetuna and dinarrv, I wish you both the best of luck with transferring your shares and your overall investments.