Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

For entertainment purposes Only. Laugh at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER: I FOUND THESE ON A SITE. IF YOU READ ANY OF THE SITES YOU WILL KNOW THESE ARE REPOSTS FROM OTHER SITES. I CAN ONLY SPECULATE THAT THE REPOSTS ARE DUE NOT HAVING A CLUE ABOUT THE DINAR. I WILL ADMIT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHEN OR IF THE DINAR WILL INCREASE IN VALUE AND I ONLY READ DINAR SITES FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND A GOOD LAUGH.. LOL
    Ok I have to admit I've been on the sites a bit more these past few days. My main purpose is to get a good laugh. I gave up a long long long long time ago that anyone who proclaims to know ANYTHING about the dinar is either pumping dinar sales, were pumped and are trying to justiy spending the mortgage payment or just a flat out idiot. If and when the dinar increases in value, it has too IMO, there won't be a tier structure, an 800 number to get in line at the bank to do a currency exchange, well there is but not set up by the pumpers or pumpiees. Just normal banking. Anyway, here are a few posts I've gathered from a few of the sites. THIS IS ALL JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES AS I SURE DO GET A GOOD LAUGH FROM THEM.

CHRISTINE LEGARDE: FINALLY SIGNED OFFICIALLY FOR THIS EVENT TO OCCUR

Tuesday, 16 April, 2013 | OkieOilMan
    4-16-13 Okie_Oil_Man: GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLDWIDE FRIENDS. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I GAVE YOU THE HEADS UP TO STOCK UP ON DEPENDS, THAT DIDN’T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU SHOULD WEAR THEM IMMEDIATELY BUT GET READY TO UTILIZE THEIR PURPOSE. UP UNTIL LAST NIGHT THERE WERE MORE DINAR IN THE U.S.A. THAN HAD BEEN ANTICIPATED AND THERE HAD TO BE ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO COVER THE FINANCIAL SHORT FALL OF BEING ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT PRESENTED FOR REDEMPTION. AS OF LAST NIGHT THERE WERE 3 SEPARATE COUNTRIES THAT ACCOMMODATED BY SUPPLYING THE NEEDED SECURITIES, BONDS AND CERTIFICATES AND SECURED THE NECESSARY FUNDING FOR THE FINAL PROCESS FOR THE R/V-C/ELAST NIGHT C.L. [CHRISTINE LEGARDE] FINALLY SIGNED OFFICIALLY FOR THIS EVENT TO OCCUR. SO—-THE NEED FOR DEPENDS MAY BE MORE PREVALENT PRESENTLY THAN EVER BEFORE. FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD THIS COULD OCCUR–I NOR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN BUT—-THE PRESSURE IS ON TO MAKE THIS OCCUR RAPIDLY. KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH BECAUSE—-THIS IS EITHER HAPPENING PRESENTLY OR IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN ANY TIME. THERE WERE UNILATERAL AGREEMENTS LAST NIGHT THAT SHOULD BRING THIS TO FRUITION RAPIDLY.
    Last edited by Oldtimer61; 04-17-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    THEY CAN KISS THE DFI FUND AND FROZEN ASSETS GOODBYE

Tuesday, 16 April, 2013 | Mailman

4-15-13 Mailman17: EXTERNALLY…THEY CAN KISS THE DFI FUND AND FROZEN ASSETS GOODBYE…AS WELL AS WE STILL DON’T TRULY KNOW IF A RATE INCREASE AND NOT A LOP IS A FACTOR IN THE UNS DECISION ON RELEASING THEM FROM CHAP 7…AND YOU CAN BET THE IMF WILL WEIGH IN HEAVILY ON THAT DECISION.
    ALTHOUGH THEY MAY INTEND TO LOP INTERNALLY…I THINK EXTERNALLY IS NOT AN OPTION. NOW…TO ME THIS MAY MEAN…A 1-1 IS IN THE FUTURE…AND THE MOST THEY WILL GIVE US IS A DIME TO 28 CENTS…THAT IS VERY POSSIBLE.

Supporter and Investor!
    Just Breath: TerryK Sounds Off

Tuesday, 16 April, 2013 | TerryK

4-16-13 TerryK: OK LISTEN…THIS MAY GO DOWN TONIGHT YET. GOT 4 HOT CALLS… THIS WAS TO HAPPEN SATURDAY. TWO NON-COMPLIANCE ISSUES WITH TWO DIFFERENT MAJOR BANKS. HEARING THE DONG MAYBE GOING OVER 3 BUCKS, THE DINAR IS TO BE OVER 8. THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR WEEK IS WHAT I’M BEING TOLD AGAIN. I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT THESE PEEPS ARE ALL WOUND UP. SO TAKE IT [FOR] WHAT IT’S WORTH.

Supporter and Investor!
    Claim: Dinar shows up on Bank screen Mailman 4/13/13 Mailman shares a wild story: “THE SCREEN THEY SHOWED WAS GREY AND ALL IT SAID WAS THE DINAR…”

Supporter and Investor!
    LOOKING FOR THE RV TONIGHT 4/13/13 DinarWishes calls the RV… claiming to have secret information that can’t be revealed: “I WISH I COULD TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT WAS JUST TOLD TO ME…”

Supporter and Investor!
    Lots of movement has the intel folks VERY excited Intel4U 4/17/13 Okie is playing it safe and being very level headed. The news has been a handful over the last weeks.

Supporter and Investor!
    Terry’s Bubble… POP! TerryK 4/12/13 TerryK, OkieOilMan, Wife in the Know, and WildDuck are running in the same pack: “DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE RV’ED. THAT’S WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD… I’M HEARING THAT THE RATE IS OVER 8 RIGHT NOW. IN FACT WAS TOLD 8.16.”

Supporter and Investor!
    All done. Hopefully I made you smile. Goodnight.

Supporter and Investor!
    I wish this pack of idiots would hurry up and tell the IMF and CBI so I could get my bounty!!

Although I don't think I'm gonna be willing to part with my Dinar for a measley $8.16 per........ I think they are lo-balling us at this price!!

I'm holding out for $14.00 or $15.00 per Dinar!! Wadda they think we are, dumb or something??

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRAQISTEVE1 View Post
    I wish this pack of idiots would hurry up and tell the IMF and CBI so I could get my bounty!!

Although I don't think I'm gonna be willing to part with my Dinar for a measley $8.16 per........ I think they are lo-balling us at this price!!

I'm holding out for $14.00 or $15.00 per Dinar!! Wadda they think we are, dumb or something??
    IRAQISTEVE1:

Good to see you're still around!

This thread, of course, reminds me of the "old usual," but the good news is to have seen that you're still here on the forum.

My best to you.