Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For entertainment purposes Only. Laugh at your own risk.

Supporter and Investor!
    True:

From this moment forward this could occur–
    Last edited by Dinar_OS; 04-17-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

"We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by seadesk View Post
    IRAQISTEVE1:

Good to see you're still around!

This thread, of course, reminds me of the "old usual," but the good news is to have seen that you're still here on the forum.

My best to you.

Good to see you too Seadesk!! I'm still hanging around, just don't post as much anymore. It does amaze me how many of these guru's are still around spewing their garbage. How many newbies can still be around buying their jibberish as well as Dinars??

Oh well, if nothing else it's entertaining to read these morons post's. sometimes I wonder if they ever start to believe themselves??

Again, good to see you Seadesk.. Best wishes to you!

Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    Every single day, those idiots come out with their proclomations. The one day, I spit out my coffee when I read they were waiting for the Forex to open at 1:00 PM on Sunday. The idiot didn't even know the Forex was 24/7.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMtnMan View Post
    Every single day, those idiots come out with their proclomations. The one day, I spit out my coffee when I read they were waiting for the Forex to open at 1:00 PM on Sunday. The idiot didn't even know the Forex was 24/7.
    These people are not idiots, they are shrewd individuals who are manipulating the market for dinar sales by giving false information to punters in order to bring in revenues that might not otherwise be there. I suggest the real idiots here are those that are waiting on a dinar rv that will never occur. Don't waste your coffee by spitting it out at the thought that the forex is shut on Sunday............. IT IS !!!!!!!!!

Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 24mm exposed grid View Post
    These people are not idiots, they are shrewd individuals who are manipulating the market for dinar sales by giving false information to punters in order to bring in revenues that might not otherwise be there. I suggest the real idiots here are those that are waiting on a dinar rv that will never occur. Don't waste your coffee by spitting it out at the thought that the forex is shut on Sunday............. IT IS !!!!!!!!!
    I stand corrected. I always thought it was 24/7. It is just 24 hours a day up till late Friday. They are still idiots!

Supporter and Investor!
    He He He.. Well I had my laugh for the day!
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

Supporter and Investor!
    Reality Check: The new IQD will never revalue.....