Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    When governments keep robbing Peter to pay Paul................they will always get Paul's Vote!!

Seems to sum it up.

EB
    Not only that E.B. but, when you rob Peter to pay Paul, sooner or later you make Peter sore!! And, who likes working with a "Sore Peter"??

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRAQISTEVE1 View Post
    Not only that E.B. but, when you rob Peter to pay Paul, sooner or later you make Peter sore!! And, who likes working with a "Sore Peter"??
    Yes .............but when there are more Paul's voting................Peter can be as sore as he likes ..........his vote does not count.....................Did not Romney comment on the 47% (percentage I may have wrong) and he got slated for it????

And also not many Paul's work with a Peter ..........Peter works with another Peter!

It is so sad................the way the western World has turned out............we are living in the MAtrix

JMO

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    Yes .............but when there are more Paul's voting................Peter can be as sore as he likes ..........his vote does not count.....................Did not Romney comment on the 47% (percentage I may have wrong) and he got slated for it????

And also not many Paul's work with a Peter ..........Peter works with another Peter!

It is so sad................the way the western World has turned out............we are living in the MAtrix

JMO

EB
    Where's Mary in all of this?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    Where's Mary in all of this?
    I do believe that Mary has merged with and divided into more Peters and Pauls instead of having her individuality......... Think about it
    Last edited by Rick67; 05-07-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    :time:The "seed" of Democracy has been planted, we'll see how well it grows in the sand.:movie:

Supporter and Investor!
    I see Paul taking full advantage of Peter. It's a shame on mankind.

Supporter and Investor! Ringworm's Avatar
    Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters
    I'm a tauras. I own 50 dinar.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.:rock:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringworm View Post
    I'm a tauras. I own 50 dinar.

No shame in that, after all taking advice from all the pumpers we get on here when it eventually does do a R/V you still stand a more then better chance of walking away with a shade under 4 trillion $$$$$$'s