Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anybody...... Any contact with Warka?

Over the past few months I send multiple repeated emails, I get emails back that make no sense to me and do not address my emails subject. They used to be prompt... now nothing. Are they under some sort of gag order?

Bueller........ Bueller......... Bueller?

PS on a sidenote, what's with all my posts disssappearing and my join date getting changed??

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by RVTheNid View Post
    Over the past few months I send multiple repeated emails, I get emails back that make no sense to me and do not address my emails subject. They used to be prompt... now nothing. Are they under some sort of gag order?

Bueller........ Bueller......... Bueller?

PS on a sidenote, what's with all my posts disssappearing and my join date getting changed??
    This is the same with me. No response in about a month and a half.

Supporter and Investor!
    I've tried a couple of different email addresses for Warka this last week and they all have been returned as undelivered because they were detected as spam. Last month I sent them an email inquiring what my account balance was. They sent me a response quickly. I then sent a request to close my account and wire the funds back to me multiple time without one response. F'ers!!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=WheresDinar;4228]I've tried a couple of different email addresses for Warka this last week and they all have been returned as undelivered because they were detected as spam. Last month I sent them an email inquiring what my account balance was. They sent me a response quickly. I then sent a request to close my account and wire the funds back to me multiple time without one response. F'ers!!!!!![/QUOTE
    I have been in contact with Mr I and ISX dept with no problems within the past couple of weeks. Don't bother asking for a withdrawal though because that aint happening. They are playing about with a new type of banking system where they are happy to take your money but are not able to give it back to you if you need it. I don't think its going to catch on !

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=24mm exposed grid;4231]
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresDinar View Post
    I've tried a couple of different email addresses for Warka this last week and they all have been returned as undelivered because they were detected as spam. Last month I sent them an email inquiring what my account balance was. They sent me a response quickly. I then sent a request to close my account and wire the funds back to me multiple time without one response. F'ers!!!!!![/QUOTE
    I have been in contact with Mr I and ISX dept with no problems within the past couple of weeks. Don't bother asking for a withdrawal though because that aint happening. They are playing about with a new type of banking system where they are happy to take your money but are not able to give it back to you if you need it. I don't think its going to catch on !
    What he said!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=24mm exposed grid;4231]
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresDinar View Post
    I've tried a couple of different email addresses for Warka this last week and they all have been returned as undelivered because they were detected as spam. Last month I sent them an email inquiring what my account balance was. They sent me a response quickly. I then sent a request to close my account and wire the funds back to me multiple time without one response. F'ers!!!!!![/QUOTE
    I received my share portfolio about a week ago. Its incorrect but thats no surprise.

Supporter and Investor!
    Word to the wise. Do not sink another penny into Warka or the IQD at this point.

Supporter and Investor!
    I haven't heard back from Mr. I in quite a while. What's going on?
    This is the REAL stuff.

www.treasuretrooper.com/8888

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by aqcroce2010 View Post
    I haven't heard back from Mr. I in quite a while. What's going on?
    warka are bust !!!!

What the hell happened to this site??
    I was a member here long before they say I was... and all of my many posts from over the years are gone??

WTF??

Trying to get a response from an admin is as bad as trying to get one from Warka... ?