Supporter and Investor!

Interested in increasing your Warka holdings ?

I currently own 2 Warka savings accounts (IQD + USD) fully accessible online.

If anyone is interested in increasing their Warka holdings with $1000 (or the equivalent in IQD)
    without going through the hassle of a wire transfer, feel free to contact me.

I will transfer the funds to your Warka account of choice, you'll pay me through escrow.com
    The transaction is totally legit and all the fees are on me.

You need existing Warka accounts with online access OK in order to confirm the funds being transferred to your account

Supporter and Investor!

I'll pass

Quote Originally Posted by toochez View Post
    I currently own 2 Warka savings accounts (IQD + USD) fully accessible online.

If anyone is interested in increasing their Warka holdings with $1000 (or the equivalent in IQD)
    without going through the hassle of a wire transfer, feel free to contact me.

I will transfer the funds to your Warka account of choice, you'll pay me through escrow.com
    The transaction is totally legit and all the fees are on me.

You need existing Warka accounts with online access OK in order to confirm the funds being transferred to your account
    No, but thanks for asking.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    I for see no future for Warka.....