Thread: Cash for Your Iraq Dinar Now at Select CHASE Banks in USA

Arrow Cash for Your Iraq Dinar Now at Select CHASE Banks in USA

Iraq Dinar online research alliance has discovered and verified by phone that CHASE bank has both guns blazing in the Iraq investment area. Cash for your Dinars today at Major USA Banks.

Persons who have questions about Iraq including the media will want to scour this Press Release as the 2nd largest question about Dinar is now answered. When can I cash my dinars in locally such as a major USA Bank. CHASE Bank put this question to rest.

Undercover Alliance Member Verifies Truth

First name Jason, he is one of our 2900+ Iraq Dinar Alliance members, 80% of which own Iraq Dinar report the following to the Online Iraq Research Alliance Darren Chabluk, Director of Research-

"I took a 10,000 note to CHASE and acted like I was going to (cash it in) and they looked it up in their computer and said they were authorized to exchange it now but they are only giving .00068 for it. ($680/million dinar)

Any branch in Oklahoma city and most branches in Houston. The phone number to the branch I went to is 405-378-0006 and ask for Becky Ayers or Mariah."

The address of the bank Jason went to is 11920 South Western OK City, OK. 73170 Cashing in now and in the future is a done deal.

Who would want to cash in now you may ask? It is not advised says Darren Chabluk, a former U.S. Treasury Registered Dinar dealer acting on behalf of the investors best interest.

This artilce is a little outdated, but didnt see anyone who posted this article. This is for all the non-believers. CHASE BUYS AND SELLS THE DINAR!!!!!!!

FinanceVisor - Markets > News > News Detail
    Last edited by darock0116; 12-20-2006 at 05:36 PM. Reason: link
    "Crush me" Dave Matthews

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." James Dean

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny." JW

Quote Originally Posted by darock0116 View Post
    Iraq Dinar online research alliance has discovered and verified by phone that CHASE bank has both guns blazing in the Iraq investment area. Cash for your Dinars today at Major USA Banks.

Persons who have questions about Iraq including the media will want to scour this Press Release as the 2nd largest question about Dinar is now answered. When can I cash my dinars in locally such as a major USA Bank. CHASE Bank put this question to rest.

Undercover Alliance Member Verifies Truth

First name Jason, he is one of our 2900+ Iraq Dinar Alliance members, 80% of which own Iraq Dinar report the following to the Online Iraq Research Alliance Darren Chabluk, Director of Research-

"I took a 10,000 note to CHASE and acted like I was going to (cash it in) and they looked it up in their computer and said they were authorized to exchange it now but they are only giving .00068 for it. ($680/million dinar)

Any branch in Oklahoma city and most branches in Houston. The phone number to the branch I went to is 405-378-0006 and ask for Becky Ayers or Mariah."

The address of the bank Jason went to is 11920 South Western OK City, OK. 73170 Cashing in now and in the future is a done deal.

Who would want to cash in now you may ask? It is not advised says Darren Chabluk, a former U.S. Treasury Registered Dinar dealer acting on behalf of the investors best interest.

This artilce is a little outdated, but didnt see anyone who posted this article. This is for all the non-believers. CHASE BUYS AND SELLS THE DINAR!!!!!!!

FinanceVisor - Markets > News > News Detail
    I have to admit the first time I saw that article I thought it was BS. But I have been buying at Chase now for 6 months

anybody who says that chase does not sell dinar obviously has not gone to a chase, and asked them to see if they sell IQD.

IT IS ON THEIR SYSTEMS.

yes people! its true! i swear!!!

its not no rumor!!
    This is the REAL stuff.

www.treasuretrooper.com/8888

This is OLD information, and the publishing of names and numbers of bank employees does more harm than good. Do you really want to SELL for $680?
    Don't ever hit your mother with a shovel, it leaves a dull impression on her mind...

Lightbulb To sell OR not to sell...That's not really the question!

Quote Originally Posted by DinarDummy View Post
    This is OLD information, and the publishing of names and numbers of bank employees does more harm than good. Do you really want to SELL for $680?
    As far as wanting to sell at $680...that's not what this is all about. No one would WANT to sell a $680....the point is when it gets to .66 per dinar or something like that...we know we have a place we can take them! I'm sure as the value of the dinar goes up so will the amount Chase pays proportionately...But! There will probably always be a difference between them and what you would get at the CBI...although when the dinar hits the FOREX again that gap should narrow and fall more in line with the CBI rate. And HOPEFULLY we'll all see this start to happen REALLY soon! But! I hope it doesn't happen before morning...I'm going to Chase tomorrow to get some more dinar!!! REALLY!!!....I AM!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    It's Gonna be a WILD ride from here on in.....So! PLEASE EVERYONE...Keep Your Arms And Legs Inside The Vehicle...
    THINGS Are CLOSER Than They Appear!!!

So! Whether it happens SOONER...Or Whether it happens Later.........

It WILL Happen...Sooner OR Later!!!

IX
    I
    I$X....Make your Dollars Bloom!

Really don't know what the big deal is ???

When the dinar revalues and is reconized by the IMF as a real Rate value...most any bank that deals in foreign currncey will cash it in for you...My Bank here in UT Zions Bank" already told me to contact them when it dose as they will most likely deposit it for me into my account !!
    Even though they are not dealing in it at this time :)
    Septemebr 16, 2007

"Part An official at the Iraqi Central Bank that the bank develop a plan in this regard to create a balance of cash exchanges and the revival of small groups of local currency such as those designed to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar earlier!!!

hi, you can find all US bank locations, addresses, telephone numbers and more details here. Check out the below link

US Bank Locations

this thread is from 2006 btw