Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ISX Junkie using Aljazera View Post
    I don't recall ever receiving a dividend when I was with Warka

Are you meaning a cash dividend? or a stock dividend? maybe this is what is being confused over never getting a dividend from Warka Bank, i have never had a cash one, but always had the free extra stock one's from Warka Bank.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by opportunist View Post
    Credit Bank 5/1/09- I received the dividend with Warka.
    Same here. Thanks O.

Supporter and Investor!
    No my purpose here is to simply state my experiences with the bank and the brokerage, all of which are TRUE. Im sorry if you do not like to hear it or that you are simply in denail over Warka's current situation. How could anyone in their right mind possibly support Warka the bank or the brokerage at this point in time?? Please explain.
    I understand your viewpoint and respect your opinion...but just HOW MANY TIMES are you going to repeat them? Cash Dividends...did you own SILT when they declared dividends, they were distributed in cash to shareholders. I'm not here to argue, I would love to be with Rabee. But warka the bank and warkaa the brokerage move IQD freely between my ISX holdings as I buy and sell. I'm in this for the long run, basically positioning my portfolio as I see growth and revenue changes. I would have a very hard time blindly investing in every stock listed on the ISX based on chance...not my style.

Supporter and Investor!
    did anyone get their dividend ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    did anyone get their dividend ?
    anyone ??????????????????????????????

anyone ??????????????????????????????

Yes Aljazera credited IBSD dividend to my account on June 21.

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes Aljazera credited IBSD dividend to my account on June 21.
    thanks for that, by the way have your broker indicated when warka are to return to the isx ?

thanks for that, by the way have your broker indicated when warka are to return to the isx ?
    They said that my Warka shares cannot be transferred over until their issues are resolved by the CBI. That was 5 months ago. You can email them here info.aljazera@isxbroker.com and see what they say now.

Supporter and Investor!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Same here. Thanks O.
    cASH DIVIDENDS RECEIVED JANUARY 09

5% SPLIT SHARES RECEIVED 23/6/2010

4% SPLIT SHARES RECEIVED 9/6/ 2011

ON MY LATEST STOCKPORTFOLIO JUNE 26 2013 LIST IT SEEMS THAT A FURTHER 6.5% RECEIVED AND CREDITED TO TOTAL

THESES SHARES ARE STILL HELD IN PROXY PURCHASED FOR 0.95 DINAR

I AM NOT WORRIED AT THE CURRENT POSITION OF WARKA THEY WILL BE OK JUST WAIT

BEEN IN SINCE JUNE 2006

CHEERS
    Last edited by tipawin; 07-30-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: MORE INFO

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by feevoimaseino View Post
    Socorro, when it finally hove into view, bore about as much relationship to the tropical isles of fantasy as Si did to a real live belly dancer I felt the steps along the corridor and strange noise under the plan Traditionally and in many cultures yet nowadays, the "little bride" look is wanted for flower girl coach outlet store online cheap louis vuitton jordan shoes coach factory outlet online jordan 11 for sale tory burch outlet online So completely absorbed in my reading I gave little thought to the crash that struck at my window overhead and threw me to the floor At the entrance of the park is an unique sign, which tells the visitor what is not allowed They saw the galleys along the beach, which, lowering their awnings, displayed themselves decked with streamers and pennons that trembled in the breeze and kissed and swept the water, while on board the bugles, trumpets, and clarions were sounding and filling the air far and near with melodious warlike notesWe need to understand the Arctic system and the natural processes much better if we are going to deal with it, he said" Continental landings and nearby island action comprised most of the highlights of the trip We went through glorious white landscapes in high mountains glazed with glaciers that hang high coach outlet louis vuitton outlet store jordan shoes for sale coach outlet store louis vuitton handbags outlet tory burch outlet shoes The signs of superior intelligence which marked his infancy, procured for him an education beyond what is usually bestowed upon the individuals of his tribe; and being brought up amongst sailors, his manners acquired a peculiarity of cant which rendered them as different from those of other cats, as the actions of a fearless seaman are from those of a lounging, shame-faced ploughboy Here, we get into some more subjective topics that may or may not be relevant, depending on your personal travel style, cruise history and other factors The final point to consider in planning archive material is accessibilityThere it all was-clean, greased and lined up in neat racks Then it is doing the shuffle to the dining room, where I am pleased to see it is not only me that stands with feet wide apart, with one hand on the cupboard as we serve ourselves from the incredible and delicious menu choice All content of the Dow Jones Indexes - SM 2013 is proprietary to Dow Jones Company, Inc coach outlet louis vuitton outlet cheap jordans online coach outlet store louis vuitton online store tory burch outlet My scorecard, going into this week's GOP convention, had John F Select flower petals in the influence of the flora everybody will transfer or the incline of the Bride's Maids' dresses Roof anchors are made through high-quality steel fabrication, not only to satisfy the specifications of structural codes but also to make the anchors more effective at fall arrestThey were supposed to be incredibly dangerous and would, on the slightest provocation, gore a hunter to death with their razor-sharp tusks Rickard had the audacity to offer 42,000 ringside seats, at $40 apiece The standard decor is subdued elegance, paneling of cherry, rosewood, or mahogany, carpeting of low-pile plush, in muted colors coach factory outlet online louis vuitton outlet coach outlet louis vuitton outlet store louis vuitton online store cheap tory burch Homer Simpsons Most Famous Quotes - Homer Simpsons Brain - So Who Is Your Favorite Character who use social media in their every day business practices Hamlet, superbly played by Toby Stephens who portrays the blackvery much of these web sites provide free FX trading strategies to people like you and me Demographics -- There are very few children on board this week The layout of the city is based on a V, due to the confluence of the Ashley and Cooper Rivers coach outlet store louis vuitton outlet online coach outlet store cheap louis vuitton cheap tory burch What bothers me is that slime does not appear on the ground beef ingredients because USDA officials with ties to the beef industry labeled it meat Many travelers now consider obtaining medical evacuation insurance prior to hopping on board a vehicle to start their journey, due to very costly evacuations like this one The love for Dempsey was the love for a person who always wanted to be himself

eh ??????????