Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Union Bank Free shares

Received 10% free shares of Union Bank today.
    Rest In Peace Mary
    I miss you very very much:crying:
    6-9-60 7-19-08

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Same here. Thanks.

Supporter and Investor!
    Received mine too..
    Still waiting for :huge: return.

Supporter and Investor!
    I got mine as well and it really makes me wonder if a lot of the negative talk about Warka isn't a smokescreen or deliberate misinformation to discourage foreign accounts there. Although, I do realize if is pretty messed up there and I don't expect 1st world service by any means. People who do should not invest money there.

Supporter and Investor!
    Received mine today, as well.

Supporter and Investor!
    Interesting, I received notification from Warka on 12/10/12 that I received 10% Free shares and this morning at 2:09 am, I got another email from Warka Bank stating that I received an additional 19.6% Free Shares. I went from initially 400,000 shares x 10% = 440,000 FS X 19.6% = 86,240 FS for a newly adjusted total of 526,240 of Union Bank. I still hope it will be worth something significant in my lifetime. This has been a long, drawn out race to a goal line that we can't even confirm exists.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Interesting, I received notification from Warka on 12/10/12 that I received 10% Free shares and this morning at 2:09 am, I got another email from Warka Bank stating that I received an additional 19.6% Free Shares. I went from initially 400,000 shares x 10% = 440,000 FS X 19.6% = 86,240 FS for a newly adjusted total of 526,240 of Union Bank. I still hope it will be worth something significant in my lifetime. This has been a long, drawn out race to a goal line that we can't even confirm exists.
    You also have another 3.5% coming for 2012! The original 10% must have come from 2010, quite a nice investment.

The price is up about 10% too since 2010...things are compounding nicely.

Supporter and Investor!

Thumbs up Would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    You also have another 3.5% coming for 2012! The original 10% must have come from 2010, quite a nice investment.

The price is up about 10% too since 2010...things are compounding nicely.
    Well I have not seen anything yet and dont expect to. They have my portfolio all screwed up so I dont what to expect. They sent me a statement with so many mistakes I returned it, did not provide what I see as being wrong since I have learned they just return a spreadsheet with what I want to see on it. I asked for a new statement noting there were too many errors to list. It has been 3 weeks now with 1 or two follow up requests. No response. Just the sound of Iraqi crickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Received 3.5% free shares today

Supporter and Investor!

The confusion continues

Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Received 3.5% free shares today
    So Rabees mentions about a 33% paid up in their daily news letter. Pretty good if we had heard about it prior to union trading today. Thanks again Warka.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"