Compass Banking Buying Dinars - WELLS FARGO NOT BUY OR SELL - A Few Others

Hey guys, new to the forum though a member of a few others. Hope this isn't in the wrong section as I notice there isn't really a buy/sell section.

I know many people who want to sell Dinar, or heck even buy Dinar for that matter prefer to do business in person face to face as opposed to sending money through the mail.

Seems as if almost no banks are selling or buyingthe Dinar anymore but stumbled upon one who will buy it in but not sell it. Compass bank is buying dinar in. I think it's good an actual bank is buying it in, downside is they are buying in at $654 per million. I believe they have brancehs in several states. I knwo not a great rate but if your one of these people who dont want to send back to a dealer or aren't internet saavy to sell on ebay at least its an option.

I'm actually in Chicago so this is probably only relevant to those in the Chicagoland area, maybe nw indiana or sw michigan as well I guess. There's two dealers in our area who will let you come by their office to buy or sell in person. One is dealorbuydinar.com who I see runs an ad on this site. The other is buyiraqidinarhere.com. A buddy of mine recently sold off to each of them, I think both paying aobut the same 8 and a quarter or so per million. Not sure if there's any limits on how big an order to do in person deals. i cant imagine they'd let you come by to spend $100 bucks but my buddy only had a million to sell and they both let him come by and do it in person.

one other comment well on the subject of where to buy and sell many people claim wells fargo in their area will sell dinar or buy dinar. on their official youtube channel they say they dont deal with it and have no plans to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4raOvE9DoyU

Supporter and Investor!
    Some branches if travelx currency exchange buy it as well, I believe they pay a little more than $654, last time I checked they did anyway
    The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God.

Psalm 14:1

Quote Originally Posted by GLORYFIRE View Post
    Some branches if travelx currency exchange buy it as well, I believe they pay a little more than $654, last time I checked they did anyway
    I actually called them a while back to inquire but it's only one branch in the entire country and it's in either Ohio or Minnesota can't recall which. That's actually a pretty decent rate. Normally they are a ripoff, they charge something like a 15% markup on even common currencies like the Euro, GBP, Canadian and then hit you with a $10 service chage. Not a bad rate for Dinar though.

Wells Fargo actually has a youtube video saying they dont buy or sell dinar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4raOvE9DoyU