Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June 2013: Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar! RV!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Well hello dinar shore, good to be back for a short time. I know all to well about the corruption in Iraq! There is a key person to watch for in the middle east! He will play a huge part in our investment very soon! He is known as The Assyrian, and future King of Babylon. His name is Prince Hassan bin Talal google seach his name for yourself. He will soon be the new Iraqi President. Things will then start to pop with our Dinars!

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for the exciting posts Copper!!!
    The expert added that the Central Bank hopes to make the exchange rate under (120) DT through new procedures which will begin next month.

This sounds like it could be a 10 to 1 reval
    DINAR INDEX.COM London UK - Investments in the New Iraq - Currency Buy/Sell - ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) Facilitation - Iraqi Banking Services - Facebook.com/DINARINDEX - IIF Member since 2005

Supporter and Investor!
    Just popped in to see who was still left on the IIF..Glad to see it didn't shut down.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Hey Copper, We only have 29 days to confirm or dispel the latest bizarre statement from the CBI. I think what's left of the 'ole timers' like us are numb to these third world crooks. Until someone whacks or forces Maliki and his top thugs out of office, nothing can or will happen for the good in Iraq. Once again, another international debacle compliments of Obummer & Company but what can one expect when Joe Biden is 'Our Man In Havana'?

p.s. Good to see you on the forum....

Ole Times are here.. haha i just looked at this thread... sounds great... heard it all before...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinar Index View Post
    Thanks for the exciting posts Copper!!!
    The expert added that the Central Bank hopes to make the exchange rate under (120) DT through new procedures which will begin next month.

This sounds like it could be a 10 to 1 reval

or lop of 1 zero!!

LOL

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    or it will just go sideways as it has for the past several years.

Supporter and Investor!
    Valparaiso,Indiana (60 miles SE of Chicago)
    Who would possibly doubt the CBI? Yea, their plan is to not show their hand. Don't want to sound jaded, but I highly question this info. I hope I'm wrong. FistFull of Dollars and cents