Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Are you serious? Paid up shares? To whom and to where? Your worthless Warka bank account and worthless ISX department. You're sadly chasing ghosts. Come on man snap out of your delusional state. No offense I'm not jealous just sad for you still hanging on to some bogus stock garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton View Post
    Are you serious? Paid up shares? To whom and to where? Your worthless Warka bank account and worthless ISX department. You're sadly chasing ghosts. Come on man snap out of your delusional state. No offense I'm not jealous just sad for you still hanging on to some bogus stock garbage.
    I am not with Warka. Geez someone is PMSing.

Supporter and Investor!

Gulf Bank

Quote Originally Posted by ISX Junkie using Aljazera View Post
    I am not with Warka. Geez someone is PMSing.
    Although not announced on their website Warka will purchase the paid-up shares if requested.

Dear Sir,
    Please note that we received your authorization letter and we will act accordingly.Best regards,ISX Department Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    - Robert Smith

Supporter and Investor!
    This morning they accepted my letter too.

Supporter and Investor!
    Is it plausible to believe that at some point, Warka-ISX will retroactively post any 'Free Shares' that have been issued in the last several months? I feel helpless and I have over 30 million shares of various vector stocks parked at Warka. I remember back in 2005 / 2006 when I first purchased Warka stock that the consensus was that it would be the safest and one of the most secure stocks to hold. I never thought that the piece of Shiite, Maliki, would derail Warka over religious and political sects. All we can do is wait. At least 92% of my shares are in 'My Good Name.'
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!

Any word

Quote Originally Posted by ISX Junkie using Aljazera View Post
    Per my broker, the 77% paid up subscription began yesterday 8 July 2013 and will last 15 days for eligible shareholders. They are subscribing for me tomorrow.
    Junkie, have you (or anyone else that deals with a real brokerage on the ISX and own Gulf Bank) received your paid ups or free shares for Gulf Bank as of today?

Thanks ahead of time.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Junkie, have you (or anyone else that deals with a real brokerage on the ISX and own Gulf Bank) received your paid ups or free shares for Gulf Bank as of today?

Thanks ahead of time.
    Hello HG. Yes I have received both paid ups and free shares.

Supporter and Investor!

Mr. Smith goes to Baghdad.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Smith View Post
    Although not announced on their website Warka will purchase the paid-up shares if requested.

Dear Sir,
    Please note that we received your authorization letter and we will act accordingly.Best regards,ISX Department Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    How are your Gulf paid ups working out for you from Warka?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"