Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    483

    Increased security devices on Warka online

    I just signed into my Warka account and it's now asking us to accept terms of use, and also has increased security.
    I don't notice any increased functionality of the ISX trading or stock tabs.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    I just signed into my Warka account and it's now asking us to accept terms of use, and also has increased security.
    I don't notice any increased functionality of the ISX trading or stock tabs.
    what are you saying ? that warka say they gonna do something but havent ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    and the terms of use page is blank ?

    and the share dealing page is all wrong too ?

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    483
    That's strange. The agreement terms were there when I signed in last.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

  4. #4
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    That's strange. The agreement terms were there when I signed in last.
    click the link
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 06-25-2013 at 08:47 PM.

  5. #5
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Not in CA any more
    Posts
    1,997
    I think the security is the best in the world. even I can't get my money out.
    We will be lucky to see .04 by the end of 09.
    UPDATE: We will be lucky to see 1169 by the end of 09.

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by SEABEE CAN-DO View Post
    I think the security is the best in the world. even I can't get my money out.

    Now that's funny (and sad, too!)

    The Lop. It's for real...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook