Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Yes, Woo Hoo this is great news. Glad to see all this wonderful news. Has been a long ride.
    Thanks
    LIT
    LONELYINTEXAS:
    1.00 - 3.22 :happy:

Supporter and Investor!
    Sounds like Iraq is hopeful that its reinstatement under Chapter VI will persuade foreign investors to pour money into Iraq. The reason why foreign investment is still unwilling to enter Iraq in large amounts is the political climate. Maliki has to go.
    Despite this, I'm hopeful that with Iraq getting out of Chapter VII will allow its currency to be internationally exchanged. This may cause a long awaited upsurge in the value of the dinar.
    Dealing with this investment is like pulling victory from the jaws of defeat.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, and make an educated guess on who will take Maliki place? My guess on the next "KING OF BABYLON" will be Prince El Hassan bin Talal. I think Bible prophecy will start to unfold before our eyes if he becomes the next leader of Iraq? Bible thumpers....Check this guy out!

Supporter and Investor!
    Hey Copper, I thought El Hassan bin Talal is from Jordan. If correct, how can he the Prime Minister of Iraq? Is this guy from Iraq?

Quote Originally Posted by copper13 View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, and make an educated guess on who will take Maliki place? My guess on the next "KING OF BABYLON" will be Prince El Hassan bin Talal. I think Bible prophecy will start to unfold before our eyes if he becomes the next leader of Iraq? Bible thumpers....Check this guy out!
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    He is a Hashemite, That means his family is royalty over all of the Islam countries. Its complicated? Here is a You Tube video that will give the entire history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY8lnMZVFZk

Supporter and Investor!
    If Maliki is actually outed in this election, he will try his hardest to keep the PM position within his party.
    And he does have a lot of clout, so I think it would be very difficult for an outsider to be elected PM.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Not sure how it will happen? But I think he will take the control soon???