Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 24mm exposed grid View Post
    Well, in the words of Ned Flanders - "I'll be a ding dang diddly".............. after a month of ignoring me, Warka ISX are going to place my latest order tomorrow.
    Well, my order wasn't filled, and it was for popular banks. The good news is that I can now buy them for less, "if" I can get an order executed. I think Warka is doing us a favor making us hold cash and interest, 4aprofit has so many posts regarding the RV, Warka wants us to maximize our cash!!! CH7 wasn't even a blip on the radar...LOP is near, or should I say SOON! One day this market will trade on value...we just have to wait some more...
    Last edited by Kickabuck; 07-02-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    Well, my order wasn't filled, and it was for popular banks. The good news is that I can now buy them for less, "if" I can get an order executed. I think Warka is doing us a favor making us hold cash and interest, 4aprofit has so many posts regarding the RV, Warka wants us to maximize our cash!!! CH7 wasn't even a blip on the radar...LOP is near, or should I say SOON! One day this market will trade on value...we just have to wait some more...
    The order for last Tuesday filled, to the grand sum of 333,000 dinar but............ Son of a diddly !!!! Thursday's order - IGNORED. The order for this Tuesday looks as if it's been ignored as well, but a bit early to tell for definate.

4AP's thread - 50 pages & counting of one mans copy / pasting interspersed with inane ramblings. Some of the articles are pure Arablish, but the comments from 4AP are even harder to work out ! LOL
    Last edited by 24mm exposed grid; 07-02-2013 at 05:51 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Well there's still plenty of peeps on here so I guess we're all waiting for 'something' whatever that 'something' is
    :thinking: what, no blini? :headbang:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBeluga View Post
    Well there's still plenty of peeps on here so I guess we're all waiting for 'something' whatever that 'something' is

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeering LOL

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeering LOL

EB
    Gonna make rugs out of us huh?
    :thinking: what, no blini? :headbang: