Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Awaken IIF Members IS THIS RV EVE???

WHY IS THE FORUM NOT EXCITED????
    Iraq looks set to come out of Chapter VII tomorrow!!!!! Not me saying it ,or some rumour, or guru, this is UN public statements, official political articles released in the public domain.
    This is MASSIVE! The sanctions will be lifted, Iraq will be open to trade with the World, Investors from all over the World will pile into Iraq like a dame bursting!
    IMO Perfect time to do a currency adjustment in tune with the sanctions being lifted???
    What is this going to mean for ISXers??? I for one am very excited about my ISX portfolio....

I was expecting the forums Big Guns to appear with excitement at the coming prospects, surely they have not all sold up??? is there only a few of us left standing????
    DollarSign, Uno, The Rock, Adster, Diamondback, etc etc and many other ole timers, if your still visiting the forums please share your thoughts on the effects of lifting Chap VII
    DINAR INDEX.COM London UK - Investments in the New Iraq - Currency Buy/Sell - ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) Facilitation - Iraqi Banking Services - Facebook.com/DINARINDEX - IIF Member since 2005

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    I'm looking for one of my T-shirts from the last few RV's, this might take awhile!

Supporter and Investor!
    Still here...
    ...still hoping :-)
    "If a man is not a liberal at eighteen, he has no heart. If he is not a conservative by the time he is thirty, he has no mind" - Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    you forgot me!!! im the young rock star
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Maybe you WERE once , back in 2006!
    It's been a long wait. And I'm not holding my breath...yet.
    "If a man is not a liberal at eighteen, he has no heart. If he is not a conservative by the time he is thirty, he has no mind" - Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    All I know is that I want to help the economy by spending my money and quitting my job so another person that doesn't have one can fill it.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi Dinar Index. I recently posted some info. On the CBI iraqi dinar rates. Forum titled IMF Article IV Consultation and Article VIII refrence. The IMF completed this in mid May, and this is where they laid out the groundwork for what the CBI will do soon. Check it out, you'll really be happy.
    Last edited by dollarsign; 06-26-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Just got a notice this morning from Adam Montana with this news. Last effort to peddle his Dinarvet stuff. I haven't been on the forum for quite some time, been a member since 2006. I think this may be the best news that's been announced yet. Maybe some of the old timers will be back, where's Shotgun Suzie,. not that I care.
    All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
    I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not sure.

Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dinaros View Post
    Just got a notice this morning from Adam Montana with this news. Last effort to peddle his Dinarvet stuff. I haven't been on the forum for quite some time, been a member since 2006. I think this may be the best news that's been announced yet. Maybe some of the old timers will be back, where's Shotgun Suzie,. not that I care.
    I think you will find a lot of the old timers coming back, but there will be less than you think. There were a lot of people with multiple screen names in the past.

Supporter and Investor!
    What would a perfect storm look like?

Lower Gold: ✓
    Lower Silver: ✓
    A strong Dinar:

One more check mark would make it perfect.
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

"We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers