Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Warka interest deposited June'13

  1. #11
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    602
    Specialist: Central Bank confound the banking business

    29/06/2014



    BAGHDAD / JD / .. called a specialist in financial matters on behalf of Hadi al-Tamimi, the central bank to take important measures to address the crisis experienced by the Iraqi banks in accordance with the laws and regulations, pointing out that some of the checks issued by the bank created a kind of confusion in the banking business.

    said Tamimi Agency / JD /: "Some of the instructions issued by the Central Bank against the private banks that confound the banking business such as increasing their capital or put strict controls for transfers of financial and buying and selling currencies are all led to the creation of a financial crisis in many Iraqi banks."

    and noted: "The confusion security witnessed by the country requires auditing and wait any steps that would harm the interests of citizens and customers with some of the banks, contrary to simple commands and ineffective.

    added: that the central bank must take legal action to help support the banking sector, as well as finding solutions to the banks that have gone bankrupt as a bank Warka The economy and other banks.

    noteworthy that the central bank may impose guardianship on a number of private banks, including Bank of the economy, investment and the Warka Bank in a move to keep the funds bank customers and is not affected by the Iraqi economy.

    According to the Central Bank, he was based in conducting this to the Banking Act No. 94 of 2004, Article 40, which enables him the authority to supervise and control the banks operating in Iraq, the text of paragraph 1 of Article 59, which refers to appoint the CBI guardian of the bank when the central bank decided that the bank does not meet its financial obligations when entitlements. / Finished / 8 /

    http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=4921
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

  2. #12
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AULD CALEDONIA
    Posts
    635
    That's the interest now been paid into accounts,good,good,good.....

  3. #13
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,552

    That hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan View Post
    Specialist: Central Bank confound the banking business

    29/06/2014



    BAGHDAD / JD / .. called a specialist in financial matters on behalf of Hadi al-Tamimi, the central bank to take important measures to address the crisis experienced by the Iraqi banks in accordance with the laws and regulations, pointing out that some of the checks issued by the bank created a kind of confusion in the banking business.

    said Tamimi Agency / JD /: "Some of the instructions issued by the Central Bank against the private banks that confound the banking business such as increasing their capital or put strict controls for transfers of financial and buying and selling currencies are all led to the creation of a financial crisis in many Iraqi banks."

    and noted: "The confusion security witnessed by the country requires auditing and wait any steps that would harm the interests of citizens and customers with some of the banks, contrary to simple commands and ineffective.

    added: that the central bank must take legal action to help support the banking sector, as well as finding solutions to the banks that have gone bankrupt as a bank Warka The economy and other banks.

    noteworthy that the central bank may impose guardianship on a number of private banks, including Bank of the economy, investment and the Warka Bank in a move to keep the funds bank customers and is not affected by the Iraqi economy.

    According to the Central Bank, he was based in conducting this to the Banking Act No. 94 of 2004, Article 40, which enables him the authority to supervise and control the banks operating in Iraq, the text of paragraph 1 of Article 59, which refers to appoint the CBI guardian of the bank when the central bank decided that the bank does not meet its financial obligations when entitlements. / Finished / 8 /

    http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=4921
    Ouch. Well at least our bogus interest was posted. All I need to do now is land on Boardwalk and Park Place and I can buy houses.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

  4. #14
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    318
    Semi annual interest posted in account. Just waiting for Warka to be made whole.
    Thanks
    LIT
    LONELYINTEXAS:
    1.00 - 3.22 :happy:

  5. #15
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,365
    yup

    who said Warka was dead ???

    they are alive and kicking and waiting to blossom !!

  6. #16
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, UK
    Posts
    1,385
    Some people are very easily pleased......

  7. #17
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,552

    Here is a clue

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    yup

    who said Warka was dead ???


    they are alive and kicking and waiting to blossom !!
    ......the central bank must take legal action to help support the banking sector, as well as finding solutions to the banks that have gone bankrupt as a bank Warka The economy and other banks.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

  8. #18
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    ......the central bank must take legal action to help support the banking sector, as well as finding solutions to the banks that have gone bankrupt as a bank Warka The economy and other banks.
    Just need :

    a) Maliki out
    b) The current pending civil war quashed

    then voila ..... Warka is back !

  9. #19
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    364
    June 30 2014
    interest credited to my account 5.5% for 6 months great news

  10. #20
    Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    June 30 2014
    interest credited to my account 5.5% for 6 months great news
    Warka states 7% return paid out biannually. Divide the CREDIT by the previous BALANCE you will find the answer to be .035 expressed as a percentage is 3.5% twice a year. :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook