Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Warka bank - customer portfolio evaluation - missing equity and market values

IIF Members:

I just viewed and downloaded my Warka ISX portfolio evaluation a few minutes ago and for some reason(s) all of the "Equity Market Value" and "Market Value" column cells are empty - therefore my "Unrealized P/L" is negative to the same amount as my positive "Net Amount."

Obviously, without the market value data included in the portfolio evaluation spreadsheet I don't have any idea of my P/L (at least not based on the spreadsheet provided by Warka).

I have not experienced this situation previously.

Anyone else?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by seadesk View Post
    IIF Members:

I just viewed and downloaded my Warka ISX portfolio evaluation a few minutes ago and for some reason(s) all of the "Equity Market Value" and "Market Value" column cells are empty - therefore my "Unrealized P/L" is negative to the same amount as my positive "Net Amount."

Obviously, without the market value data included in the portfolio evaluation spreadsheet I don't have any idea of my P/L (at least not based on the spreadsheet provided by Warka).

Anyone else?

It's never been accurate for me...it's under construction, it will be fixed soon.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    It's never been accurate for me...it's under construction, it will be fixed soon.
    Hey Kick, I've misplaced my password to my Warka account. After I sent an email requesting the procedure to access my account, Warka responded and said they required a
    scanned and signed letter from me but then said they would debit my Warka savings account for 15,000 IQD. I think this is a really high fee because Warka / ISX lowered their fee for a updated stock portfolio (I think they charged me 2500 dinar) for the service that they used to charge 15,000 IQD. Have you experienced this charge change? Thanks.
    dinar shore
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Hey Kick, I've misplaced my password to my Warka account. After I sent an email requesting the procedure to access my account, Warka responded and said they required a
    scanned and signed letter from me but then said they would debit my Warka savings account for 15,000 IQD. I think this is a really high fee because Warka / ISX lowered their fee for a updated stock portfolio (I think they charged me 2500 dinar) for the service that they used to charge 15,000 IQD. Have you experienced this charge change? Thanks.
    dinar shore
    My experience is that it always has been 2500 dinar isx report and 15000 dinar for annual password fee since 2007

Supporter and Investor!
    yeah, 15000 dinar = $12.85 USD
    All is Lost..............or is it?

Supporter and Investor!
    Also, don't expect the stock portfolios that you can request from Warka to be accurate. Most of my stock holdings were accurate with some mistakes. Just write Warka back highlighting the discrepancies and they'll fix and resend.

IIF Members:

Anyone else?

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!

Thanks Everyone

I'll piece something together and send in my request to Warka.

Supporter and Investor!
    I'll piece something together and send in my request to Warka.
    Are you going to ask them for a spreadsheet of your portfolio, or to get your online portfolio fixed? If you're asking for a spreadsheet of your holdings, you'll probably get that for the 2500 charge. If you're asking for your online portfolio to be accurate, good luck with that, doubt it will happen soon.

Supporter and Investor!
    I hate being the only realist in this group, but Warka is out of business. We have all lost our money to a Bernie Madoff ponzie scheme. I know many you will tell me in being negative. But I've lost $50,000 USD in this charade. So I get to piss on this parade of lies. No way of getting it back either. Really stinks but there is no get rich scheme. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Supporter and Investor!
    I have to ask myself the question ... if I had $50,000 would I do what you have done? I'm afraid the answer is no. I would be over the moon if this thing ever paid off just half that amount and I'd consider myself lucky. If I already had $50,000 I wouldn't risk losing it!
    Last edited by RoyalBeluga; 07-10-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    :thinking: what, no blini? :headbang: