Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Supporter and Investor!

Dont plan on it

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Please let us know when and if the transaction has been fully completed.
    They wont execute the order. They have learned to respond to the pd up requests to stop the follow up emails. IMHGO they dont have the funds to back these requests up so dont plan on seeing the paid ups. Good standing my arse.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    They wont execute the order. They have learned to respond to the pd up requests to stop the follow up emails. IMHGO they dont have the funds to back these requests up so dont plan on seeing the paid ups. Good standing my arse.
    Agreed. A teacher I was quite fond of had a sign on the wall of her classroom "Do you need to believe it to see It ?" or "Do you need to see it to believe it ?" I think between the lot of us here we're working both sides of that statement.

Supporter and Investor!

Falling further behind

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Agreed. A teacher I was quite fond of had a sign on the wall of her classroom "Do you need to believe it to see It ?" or "Do you need to see it to believe it ?" I think between the lot of us here we're working both sides of that statement.
    Looks like, thanks to Warkas non action, ill be losing out on pending BIBI and BIME paid up offers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Bank Of Baghdad will hold their GA meeting on Wednesday July 23 2014
    10/07/2014 06:48

Bank Of Baghdad will hold their General Assembly meeting on Wednesday July 23 2014, to discuss Financial statement of the ended year 31/12/2013 , Cash Dividend of 2013 and election new board.

Last session will be on Tuesday July 15 2014

Related Companies

Bank Of Baghdad

Related Sectors
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    BBOB AGM is in the next couple months, i expect to see their shares double in price on the run up to the cut off date, with a healthy cash premium, would like to buy another 10 Million shares in these banks, also Warka & Northbank shares, as many as possible. ramp up time.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-30-2015 at 10:04 AM.