Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    HG, Do you know who is responsible for providing 'free shares', dividend pay outs or paid-up share opportunities? Is it Warka or the stock company?

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    No word on paid up announcement? Remember Warka appears to have stopped making announcements due to their cash flow problems so we need it from another source if it is not too late. Hoping other member w other brokers keep us Warka prisoners up to date.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

BBOB subscription will begin this week. Here is the message from my brokers website:

23 October 2013 . Subscription by eligible shareholders to 29.7% BBOB paid-up shares at 1 IQD per share will begin next Sunday (27 October 2013) . Eligible investors will also receive 13.1% free shares . BBOB held its AGM on 10 July 2013 and approved capital increase from 175 billion IQD to 250 billion IQD through issuing 29.7% paid-up shares and 13.1% free shares for eligible shareholders .

Supporter and Investor!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ISX Junkie using Aljazera View Post
    BBOB subscription will begin this week. Here is the message from my brokers website:

23 October 2013 . Subscription by eligible shareholders to 29.7% BBOB paid-up shares at 1 IQD per share will begin next Sunday (27 October 2013) . Eligible investors will also receive 13.1% free shares . BBOB held its AGM on 10 July 2013 and approved capital increase from 175 billion IQD to 250 billion IQD through issuing 29.7% paid-up shares and 13.1% free shares for eligible shareholders .
    Thanks Junkie. Not holding out hope that Warka will post an announcement nor honor requests for paid ups if letters are sent anyway (like them ignoring the requests for gulf paid ups). Hope I am wrong but think about it, this is me saying it. All IMHGO
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Does anybody have a direct email contact at the isx that we can email any concerns to

cheers ah

Supporter and Investor!
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!

Supporter and Investor!

Supporter and Investor!

Thanks Rabees!

Look at section 5 paragraph 5 item C)

http://www.rs.iq/uploads/laws_instru...-_20100418.pdf

So the question is does warka still have the minimal capital required to do trades? Cap requirements are needed to perform transactions. In my humblegenius opinion this may be the smoke behind the fire why we are not able to have trades executed on our behalf.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Sent my BBOB paid up share offer request to warka bank this morning AGAIN and go notification from them that they received my letter and will execute the instructions,that was a rapid response this time from ISX@Warka so get your requests off to them now.

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Sent my BBOB paid up share offer request to warka bank this morning AGAIN and go notification from them that they received my letter and will execute the instructions,that was a rapid response this time from ISX@Warka so get your requests off to them now.
    Please let us know when and if the transaction has been fully completed.