Supporter and Investor!

The Anointed One

WOW!!!

I AM REALLY HUMBLED TO BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD THE RE-EVALUATION OF OUR CURRENCIES. THIS HAS BEEN QUITE A BURDEN OF RESPONSIBILITY ON MY PART, AND PRESSURE LIKE YOU CANíT BELIEVE. THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH I HAVENíT BEEN ABLE TO SAY, THAT I HAD TO EXERCISE A GREAT DEAL OF RESTRAINT TO KEEP FROM REVEALING, AS PER MY AGREEMENT OF NON DISCLOSURE. IT WILL BE SUCH A RELIEF NOW NOT TO CARRY THIS LOAD ANY FURTHER. I AM EXPECTANT OF RECEIVING THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT LITERALLY AT ANY MOMENT FORWARD NOW. I AM IN AN EXTREME ALERT MODE PRESENTLY.

BLESSINGS

OkieOilMan
    July 4,2013

Supporter and Investor!
    What, no smilies?
    :thinking: what, no blini? :headbang:

Supporter and Investor!
    You know, now that I think about it, here's a good example of the benefit of reading text from the right to the left (or from the bottom up) as is required by some languages.

By this example I could have stopped quickly at OkieOilMan.
    Last edited by seadesk; 07-11-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBeluga View Post
    What, no smilies?
    no im smiling,laughing my head off really....Okie...the amount of crap he and his "Guru" idiot friends pump out hourly is beyond belief...here is some real food for thought: you have seen the 100 and 25 'dinar' coins...there is no way either of those coins is worth more than one dollar...but they could make sense as "fills"...... 1000 fils a dinar...10 of the big coin to make a dinar, so no small demonations needed all they have to do is put the coins they have into circulation...geeze i think I confused myself
    Last edited by rozwell; 07-11-2013 at 11:34 PM.