Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Supporter and Investor!

Smile Roll Call for original members...

I was checking in after all of these years, I'm wondering if any of the original members are still haunting the forum. Yes, I still have dinar. lol

Check in people!!

Supporter and Investor!
    i have been watching this site since early 2006 and joined in dec 2006. been kinda lurking about every since. lol
    i am just a guy that worked in iraq for over 2 years, now i am hoping for a nice payoff with my dinar. i have a bunch of iraq pics on my homepage and adding more all the time, check it out.

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    I started on this forum but left because of the bickering that was during that time. I sort of left right after Ken left and started IDF. It was fun in the begining but ended like IIF then just with no news it just disappeared. Now I'm back and like the change here. Maybe it's because I'm growing weary of the wait but mostly cause I can still see my account on-line, just can't spend it.

Supporter and Investor! Dinarpartyof6's Avatar
    the Swamp, where "only Gators come out alive,"
    It got pretty rough around here for a while. I usually just check in for any worthwhile news then move on.
    GO GATORS!!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Lurked around this place since 10/2004, joined officially 11/2004. I've seen and heard it all. Most of my speculative $$ are in the ISX but still have some IQD in hand. I'm riding this train until it derails or 'arrives at the station'.
    Last edited by dinar shore; 07-19-2013 at 08:05 PM.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Lurked around this place since 10/2004, joined officially 11/204. I've seen and heard it all. Most of my speculative $$ are in the ISX but still have some IQD in hand. I'm riding this train until it derails or 'arrives at the station'.
    It is nice to see some old timers back in here.

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    And it does seem that our attitudes have changed some. I did get caught in the fray a decade ago but now just watch hoping to get what I have in the bank out. It was lost money when I gave it to them and it's lost money still.

Peace.........................................plea se.

Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMtnMan View Post
    It is nice to see some old timers back in here.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Lurked around this place since 10/2004, joined officially 11/2004. I've seen and heard it all. Most of my speculative $$ are in the ISX but still have some IQD in hand. I'm riding this train until it derails or 'arrives at the station'.
    Still here. I wish we would get some good news about Warka being restored with pre-Maliki assets.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hello all - I'm still here, in the sense that I'm not yet dead. In since 12-05.

Supporter and Investor!
    Still holding my breath
    "Someday this war's gonna end..." Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore -- Apocalypse Now