Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call for original members...

Supporter and Investor!
    DaROCK!!!! wowowowowowo Wolverine... Tell him mike says hi!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! Fred Rogers's Avatar
    Hello Mike032588, I am still following the example set by your life, I'm gonna be rich, or else you're gonna study my life and learn about changing shoes & sweaters and all the people in your neighborhood....hi neighbor !
    " it's good to know the people in your neighborhood, hello neighbor "
    Fred Rogers :hi:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by williambedloe View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to you Wolvie! I hope you had some fun with family and friends...I was thinking of taking in some Black Friday fights at WalMart, but decided to get the house ready for Christmas instead.
    Good god Bedloe, your still here?

Wolvie too, and I see Baz still hanging around among others.

What can I say, as things heat up in Iraq I still pop in also from time to time.....

Supporter and Investor!
    are we rich yet? has the Dinar revalued 100,000% yawn!

Supporter and Investor! sogrgirl's Avatar
    wow, wolverine got locked out? that's insane. this thread almost sounds like the old iif thank you, mr. rogers, for passing on messages from wolverine!! tell him we said hey. still waiting to hear some good news about this .. whatever you want to call it; gamble or investment.... and still checking in here every once in awhile.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers View Post
    Hey Garf, Wolverine said to send his regards (he is no longer able to post here, apparently as the direct result of some alleged off the cuff remarks made to Kyle & BungaloBill, about some midget potato-head used car salesmen that was apparently taken out of context by a party not privy to said conversation )
    anyhow, he said to tell you hello !
    This account was not restricted. He may need to reset his password. Last login activity is 2/15/14.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hey admin good to hear from you! It's been a long time, have you been in Iraq.lol
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    DaRock Is he still around or has he given up on this thing? I loved reading his stuff.

Supporter and Investor! Fred Rogers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    This account was not restricted. He may need to reset his password. Last login activity is 2/15/14.
    Logging in does not appear to be his issue, he logs in regularly attempting to post, or at least send you a PM describing problem. Note, his last post was 11/30/13 (last time he was able to post). He can log in, but system only allows him to type in boxes for thread title or subject of PM, he cannot type in message body of either, nor reply to existing threads, just shows grey area.
    His posts or PMs will not go through because he cannot type in message body.
    Thank you admn.
    " it's good to know the people in your neighborhood, hello neighbor "
    Fred Rogers :hi:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers View Post
    Logging in does not appear to be his issue, he logs in regularly attempting to post, or at least send you a PM describing problem. Note, his last post was 11/30/13 (last time he was able to post). He can log in, but system only allows him to type in boxes for thread title or subject of PM, he cannot type in message body of either, nor reply to existing threads, just shows grey area.
    His posts or PMs will not go through because he cannot type in message body.
    Thank you admn.
    He needs to update his email address in settings. The area will show gray and posting is not possible if his email address is not current or has been corrupted.
    Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 02-28-2014 at 12:38 AM.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.