Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

bankrupt banks unable to repay deposits & loans without guarantees of officials

Financial representative for "time": a bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials

Published Date
    Hits: 179
    Baghdad–Awan

The parliamentary Finance Committee, revealed Monday, the inability of banks Eligibility "Bankrupt" to pay deposits of citizens, accusing the Warka Bank loans without collateral to influential people over the telephone, officials with the Commission on economy and investment demanded representative need to amend certain paragraphs of legal private banks and the Central Bank.

She said the parliamentary Finance Committee member Magda Tamimi told of "time" that the Committee had received many complaints from citizens unable to land as the bankrupt to pay their deposits ", describing it as" dangerous "," party loses the confidence of the citizen in dealing with Iraqi private banks, adversely affecting the country's economy".

She noted that "there are banks, most notably the Warka, loans by phone without guarantees, particularly for influential people in State officials, emphasizing that the" owners of these banks are investing in another country, what yglahm to fraud, because of poor supervision".

Tamimi has revealed that "the Commission intends to host DJTJ Private banks and Central Bank Governor next week To search In the law of private banks" She said, adding that" the Commission has the intention to hold a conference or workshop For the purpose of issuing or amending laws".

She noted that "The Finance Committee deliberated with the Governor of the Central Bank Reality Private banks experiencing problems" She said, adding that "Such practices and such a working environment Represent Bad and serious indicators on economic activity in the country، Because the investor will lose the confidence of the financial deal with banks".

In turn, the The Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment agreement with the parliamentary Finance Committee, The need to modify certain paragraphs of legal private banks and the Central Bank.

Committee member MPSalman al-Musawi of "time", "some legal clauses Private banks and the Central Bank، Disrupt the economic process in the country".

He noted that "Iraqi banks ranged in their place, and we need to support institutions for the development of the economic process, and this in turn requires large banks and insurance companies".

Supporter and Investor!
    Well, like any good researcher we need to find the problem and correct.... hopefully.... collectively... we can can correct the madness... otherwise if you got your big boy pants on and getting fucked... fuck back... Well OZZ... pick up or get ready.....
    Can't understand normal thinking

Supporter and Investor!
    publish every name and every address of every Warka employee... or give it to me I Will,,, This shit hole goes up in flames.... Start from the top!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    So what does this mean?
    :thinking: what, no blini? :headbang:

Supporter and Investor!
    publish the names and addresses of the people that have stolen our money... and let nature take it's course..........

Supporter and Investor!
    collectively we should find all the information we can about all the people the have taken our money... where they are... who they are... ect...

IF YOU have been a victim of a dinar scheme.... please get a layer.... fuck these predators!!!!!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    RB you got quite quick ....

Supporter and Investor!
    give Warka some time...all may be well.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    This doesn't sound good for Warka depositers. But the money we've invested in the ISX through Warka lies in the Iraqi Central Depository, so it should be protected from any Warka tragedies.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    im not worrying at all and watch your language man... i share your frustration but relax... its iraq... Just wait it out...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<