Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Hey Mike, are you using the Warka brokerage solely, or do you use another one?

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    im not worrying at all and watch your language man... i share your frustration but relax... its iraq... Just wait it out...
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    This doesn't sound good for Warka depositers. But the money we've invested in the ISX through Warka lies in the Iraqi Central Depository, so it should be protected from any Warka tragedies.
    Spot on..... Anyone that so desires, can transfer stock out right now, sell it and repatriate funds. This is why I made such a big thing a few years ago about the folly of the Warka proxy scheme. Unfortunately the transfer option is not an option for proxy holders.

Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    give Warka some time...all may be well.
    Warka Bank not traded on the ISX for well over 3 years, no withdrawals for over 18 months.... I think they have had enough time.

Supporter and Investor!
    Like I've already said it is very easy to cut off your nose to spite your face, I say give Warka more time. Maybe I'm just overly forgiving? I'm happy to be that way even if it's wrong, I'd rather be happy and wrong than stressed out and right!
    :thinking: what, no blini? :headbang:

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm going to look into some of the other firms like Al-Jazera. I'll leave my Warka bank account open to use later if they actually work things out.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Just wait and see something's good will happen no need to worry lol.... everybody would get good benifit of this RIDE... "PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE"

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes, patience is definitely a virtue and I am not worried. I am not leaving this investment, just hedging my bets a little better and having more options available, which is the best thing. I have said on this forum before that I will ride this investment either way it takes us. I've invested no more than I am willing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Just wait and see something's good will happen no need to worry lol.... everybody would get good benifit of this RIDE... "PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE"

Supporter and Investor!
    well, i have already written off my warka stock and what few dinars are in my acct. and while i hate to lose on any investment, there is always a chance that things may work themselves out in my favor.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for the warning lgrwzrd...I mirror your sentiment. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best..

Supporter and Investor!
    If Maliki replaced by SUNNI in the near future, it will change our world lol....