Thread: How Much Gold in IRAQ??

Exclamation How Much Gold in IRAQ??

This is an e-mail I got from a friend.

After the rumor of 15 trillion in gold being in the reserves of Iraq. I remembered an old historical story from Israel of King Soloman's Gold. If you have ever read the amounts of gold that was there was astronomical. What does this have to do with Iraq? Well, the Babylonians (Iraq) came in and took Israel into captivity like 2-3 thousand years ago eventally leaving a few steps and the famous Whaling Wall where the Jews pray at today. What happened when Israel was taken captive was all the gold and valuables were taken back to Iraq. I don't know how much was taken and how much is even left in Iraq but find the question very interesting. I will say that when we first invaded Iraq we found miles of underground tunnels in Iraq that contained storage places and highways. My question is what did they find in those tunnels? I am not saying I believe there is 15 trillion in gold but it does raise a lot of questions. Here are some facts of how much use to be there.

Before Soloman got started in building the temple, the Bible says that King David had already 100,000 talents of gold. 1 talent equals 188.84 lbs. in gold. So 100,000 talents equalled 18,884,000 lbs. Which equalls $663.50 per ounce. $663.50 X 16 ounces equal $10,616 per talent. 18,884,000 lbs. X $10,616 cost of gold per pound equals $200,472,544,000 trillion dollars. The Bible also says there was 100,000 talents in silver as well.

The Bible also states that the Queen of Sheba gave Soloman 666 talents of gold also. That would equal to $1,335,147,143.04 trillion dollars alone.
    THE TEMPLE WAS BUILT 953 B.C.

Illistration of what the temple looked like with all the gold inside.

The inner sanctuary he prepared in the innermost part of the house, to set there the ark of the covenant of the LORD. The inner sanctuary was twenty cubits long, twenty cubits wide, and twenty cubits high; and he overlaid it with pure gold. He also made an altar of cedar.

And Solomon overlaid the inside of the house with pure gold, and he drew chains of gold across, in front of the inner sanctuary, and overlaid it with gold. And he overlaid the whole house with gold, until all the house was finished. Also the whole altar that belonged to the inner sanctuary he overlaid with gold.
    LOOK AT HOW BIG THESE CHERUBIMS WERE AND HOW MUCH GOLD IT TOOK TO COVER THEM. A CUBIT IS APPROXIMATELY 20 INCHES. SO DO YOUR MATH ON HOW BIG THESE GOLD PLATED CHERUBIMS WERE.
    In the inner sanctuary he made two cherubim of olive wood, each ten cubits high. Five cubits was the length of one wing of the cherub, and five cubits the length of the other wing of the cherub; it was ten cubits from the tip of one wing to the tip of the other. The other cherub also measured ten cubits; both cherubim had the same measure and the same form. The height of one cherub was ten cubits and so was that of the other cherub. He put the cherubim in the innermost part of the house; and the wings of the cherubim were spread out so that a wing of one touched the one wall, and a wing of the other cherub touched the other wall; their other wings touched each other in the middle of the house. And he overlaid the cherubim with gold.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SIZE OF THESE FLOORS.

The floor of the house he overlaid with gold in the inner and outer rooms.

For the entrance to the inner sanctuary he made doors of olive wood; the lintel and the doorposts formed a pentagon. He covered the two doors of olive wood with carvings of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers; he overlaid them with gold, and spread gold upon the cherubim and upon the palm trees.
    So also he made for the entrance to the nave doorposts of olive wood, in the form of a square, and two doors of cypress wood; the two leaves of the one door were folding, and the two leaves of the other door were folding. On them he carved cherubim and palm trees and open flowers; and he overlaid them with gold evenly applied upon the carved work.
    All of these reports do not even include all the bowls, vessels and altars of gold.
    Disclaimer: Do not buy or sell any stock or currency based upon this post or any other post I have ever made. Do your own D.D. ;)

BLTA!~

It's a mystery. It's a very gray area.
    Want to make a little extra money from home? Sell your attention, PM me for details. Must be in the US and have a paypal account.

Default Good

Secret Key:
    I like the way you explained from the historical perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandido_56 View Post
    Secret Key:
    I like the way you explained from the historical perspective.
    Thanks but it was my buddy who did the work on it..he just e-mailed it to me.
    Disclaimer: Do not buy or sell any stock or currency based upon this post or any other post I have ever made. Do your own D.D. ;)

BLTA!~

very impressive, i would think that would ahve taken a while to come up with, even if they only had a fraction of that gold left, wouldnt you think that it would be enough th support a reval?

All I know is that there are no historical reports of it ever being returned or of it ever leaving Iraq.

BLTA!~

these tunnels have been used by locals for many years. i knew someone that used to use them daily to get around town and past the checkpoints when they werent allowing people through. if there was any gold it would have been taken many times over.

but.. as for the tombs and other underground temples yet to be discovered.. who knows ;)

Also..does anyone remember all of the reports of the massive underground bunkers and storage spaces in Iraq that were coming out pre war?

Remember the reports of the undergroung highways?

I find it VERY strange that after the war NOT ONE WORD WAS EVER AGAIN REPORTED ABOUT THESE MASSIVE UNDERGROUNG SITES.

Not ONE Report not ONE picture.

Guess where the Gold is?? ;) ;) ;)

BLTA!~

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Key View Post
    This is an e-mail I got from a friend.

After the rumor of 15 trillion in gold being in the reserves of Iraq. I remembered an old historical story from Israel of King Soloman's Gold. If you have ever read the amounts of gold that was there was astronomical. What does this have to do with Iraq? Well, the Babylonians (Iraq) came in and took Israel into captivity like 2-3 thousand years ago eventally leaving a few steps and the famous Whaling Wall where the Jews pray at today. What happened when Israel was taken captive was all the gold and valuables were taken back to Iraq. I don't know how much was taken and how much is even left in Iraq but find the question very interesting. I will say that when we first invaded Iraq we found miles of underground tunnels in Iraq that contained storage places and highways. My question is what did they find in those tunnels? I am not saying I believe there is 15 trillion in gold but it does raise a lot of questions. Here are some facts of how much use to be there.

Before Soloman got started in building the temple, the Bible says that King David had already 100,000 talents of gold. 1 talent equals 188.84 lbs. in gold. So 100,000 talents equalled 18,884,000 lbs. Which equalls $663.50 per ounce. $663.50 X 16 ounces equal $10,616 per talent. 18,884,000 lbs. X $10,616 cost of gold per pound equals $200,472,544,000 trillion dollars. The Bible also says there was 100,000 talents in silver as well.
    There are 12 troy ounces in 1 pound not 16 :)
    it would be around 150 trillion, but hey whats 50 trillion when u have 150 of it..
    Last edited by MrAustin; 04-03-2007 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote from an iraqi:
    "We are disappointed by the government and US soldiers," says Moayad. "In the future, if they don't help us, we will have to call on the militias and join them, even though that will not solve the problems."

Also..does anyone remember all of the reports of the massive underground bunkers and storage spaces in Iraq that were coming out pre war?

Remember the reports of the undergroung highways?

I find it VERY strange that after the war NOT ONE WORD WAS EVER AGAIN REPORTED ABOUT THESE MASSIVE UNDERGROUNG SITES.

Not ONE Report not ONE picture.

Guess where the Gold is?? ;) ;) ;)
    talk about hype it up :lmao::lmao:

makes you wonder what else they store in these highways.. perhaps some fresh dinars, perhaps ones we haven't seen...

or perhaps my pair of shoes ive been missing..
    Last edited by MrAustin; 04-03-2007 at 04:53 PM.
    Quote from an iraqi:
    "We are disappointed by the government and US soldiers," says Moayad. "In the future, if they don't help us, we will have to call on the militias and join them, even though that will not solve the problems."

oh dear.. snowball anyone? LOL

maybe they will find all the missing socks from my laundry. Two socks go in, one sock comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by talkdinar View Post
    maybe they will find all the missing socks from my laundry. Two socks go in, one sock comes out.
    WOW I have that same problem.;)
    "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3.5

Thanks but it was my buddy who did the work on it..he just e-mailed it to me.
    That is why I like this forum so much. Honesty! There aren't many places you can find it these days.

Thanks, S.K. for restoring/instilling faith.

Did I mention, the gold of that land IS GOOD????
    Genesis 2:12 And the Gold of that Land is Good....

Yes but then Israel sinned and it all got looted by Babylon, then Cyrus came and looted Babylon
    :lmao: wwhat??