Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Warka Issued ISX Numbers (Fact or Fallacy)

Anyone know how I can check my ISX number for validity? I assumed it was real but I'm questioning all things Warka now- I sold out of proxy some time ago and then re-bought back in using my own "good name" and my Warka issued ISX number...any advice much appreciated.

Supporter and Investor!
    Don't bother. As you have posted yourself numerous times: Warka is no more. Just move on...

Quote Originally Posted by bultn View Post
    Don't bother. As you have posted yourself numerous times: Warka is no more. Just move on...
    This is exactly why I'm pursuing this notion... to "move on" without Warka and deal directly with the ISX and/or a new broker - not very prudent to show up with a bogus ISX trading number.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Anyone know how I can check my ISX number for validity? I assumed it was real but I'm questioning all things Warka now- I sold out of proxy some time ago and then re-bought back in using my own "good name" and my Warka issued ISX number...any advice much appreciated.
    Well first Warka does not issue a ISX number nor can you deal direct with the ISX unless you are a certified licensed broker sanctioned by the ISX. There are three entities.
    1 Warka Bank, where customers do business as loans, deposits, exchange and other normal bank procedures, however at this time Warka is under the tutelage of the CBI and Cash withdrawals are not allowed.

2 Warka brokerage is a ISX broker separate from Warka. If you have given them permission they can transfer money to and from your Warka bank account to your Warka brokerage account for the purpose of buying and selling stock. Warka brokerage issues a trading account number where your trades are recorded and the moneys collected or dispersed. They would not make this number public and neither would any other broker in the world as they would be sued for malfeasance.

3 Once Warka brokerage receives your request and has money to buy or stock to sell in your brokerage account They then buy for your account using a account issued to them by the ISX

If you have a Warka brokerage account number only you and Warka brokerage should know that number, same as with your Warka bank account. Rest assure that you will never be privileged to Warka brokerage's ISX trading account number.

Fact, you do not have a ISX number issued by Warka that will let you trade directly with the ISX or any other broker can use.
    Not in the past!
    Not in the present!
    Not in the future!

Last, if you doubt that Warka brokerage exists or is a broker in good standing you might want to check the brokerage houses listed on the ISX site and their standing. I think you will find them in good standing.
    Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 08-21-2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Well done Screaming Eagle

Your explanation is to the point

China Girl and Isx junkie should post elsewhere I am sivk of the both of them

Warka will resolve their problems

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    Well first Warka does not issue a ISX number nor can you deal direct with the ISX unless you are a certified licensed broker sanctioned by the ISX. There are three entities.
    1 Warka Bank, where customers do business as loans, deposits, exchange and other normal bank procedures, however at this time Warka is under the tutelage of the CBI and Cash withdrawals are not allowed.

2 Warka brokerage is a ISX broker separate from Warka. If you have given them permission they can transfer money to and from your Warka bank account to your Warka brokerage account for the purpose of buying and selling stock. Warka brokerage issues a trading account number where your trades are recorded and the moneys collected or dispersed. They would not make this number public and neither would any other broker in the world as they would be sued for malfeasance.

3 Once Warka brokerage receives your request and has money to buy or stock to sell in your brokerage account They then buy for your account using a account issued to them by the ISX

If you have a Warka brokerage account number only you and Warka brokerage should know that number, same as with your Warka bank account. Rest assure that you will never be privileged to Warka brokerage's ISX trading account number.

Fact, you do not have a ISX number issued by Warka that will let you trade directly with the ISX or any other broker can use.
    Not in the past!
    Not in the present!
    Not in the future!

Last, if you doubt that Warka brokerage exists or is a broker in good standing you might want to check the brokerage houses listed on the ISX site and their standing. I think you will find them in good standing.
    Thank you Mr. S. Eagle ... Your comment "I think you will find them in good standing" - I hope you are correct and will check shortly - have you checked recently ? Also, thank you for your synopsis on how a brokerage works (I am aware, but many here may not be) and I understand the Warka Brokerage operates independently form Warka Bank - or does it ? The "Warka" Bank knowingly takes "our" money and passes it on to the "Warka" Brokerage on "our" behalf ... so there is an obvious link and I'm quite sure the "principals" in charge are common (Bunnia). Also, my concern was not that the ISX number(s) - issued directly via the ISX were false - but that the number(s) Warka was quoting to clients were possibly bogus and never officially came from the ISX - They (Warka) have purchased and sold shares on my behalf using "my good name" and a number they have told me is "MY" ISX Trading Number - I merely want to confirm that this number is factual and I have every right to do so. To put it it in layman's terms - I am considering the shares were never purchased at all - and that Warka's online feature (their internal software) shows false purchases and sales on my behalf- I mean how would I know - I can't access my funds after a sale - it all sits idle in an account that is frozen. It is quite possible that this entire online system is just a front to move money around internally - money that shows up on screen - but is long gone with Bunnia and company. Considering how Warka has put it's clients through hell over the last few years, I find it very discerning that people are in an uproar here about this (that I'm questioning it) - we all should be at this point. I guess some people are uncomfortable with reality and dashing their last hope at a big win in the desert seems to be ruffling some camel feathers. Well, so be it - someone needs to hold Warka accountable - if it's fraudulently representing itself to us I want to know - if it all checks out then great - we carry on.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-21-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Well done Screaming Eagle

Your explanation is to the point

China Girl and Isx junkie should post elsewhere I am sivk of the both of them

Warka will resolve their problems
    Where's my flyswatter ? I'll pencil you in for column C/ ... C/ Bunnia will return with all of the missing money and /or the CBI will cover any deposit shortfalls, plus, Warka's stocks will resume trading shortly and all foreign investors will leave their deposits in Warka because ......(drumroll please) the reinstated Debit Card and Master Card I have will give me access to my funds anyway (much needed when I get in line at the ABC Party Store in Waikiki).

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you Mr. S. Eagle ... Your comment "I think you will find them in good standing" - I hope you are correct and will check shortly - have you checked recently ? Also, thank you for your synopsis on how a brokerage works (I am aware, but many here may not be) and I understand the Warka Brokerage operates independently form Warka Bank - or does it ? The "Warka" Bank knowingly takes "our" money and passes it on to the "Warka" Brokerage on "our" behalf ... so there is an obvious link and I'm quite sure the "principals" in charge are common (Bunnia). Also, my concern was not that the ISX number(s) - issued directly via the ISX were false - but that the number(s) Warka was quoting to clients were possibly bogus and never officially came from the ISX - They (Warka) have purchased and sold shares on my behalf using "my good name" and a number they have told me is "MY" ISX Trading Number - I merely want to confirm that this number is factual and I have every right to do so. To put it it in layman's terms - I am considering the shares were never purchased at all - and that Warka's online feature (their internal software) shows false purchases and sales on my behalf- I mean how would I know - I can't access my funds after a sale - it all sits idle in an account that is frozen. It is quite possible that this entire online system is just a front to move money around internally - money that shows up on screen - but is long gone with Bunnia and company. Considering how Warka has put it's clients through hell over the last few years, I find it very discerning that people are in an uproar here about this (that I'm questioning it) - we all should be at this point. I guess some people are uncomfortable with reality and dashing their last hope at a big win in the desert seems to be ruffling some camel feathers. Well, so be it - someone needs to hold Warka accountable - if it's fraudulently representing itself to us I want to know - if it all checks out then great - we carry on.
    Both Warka and the CBI have posted the only known information concerning the CBI's tutelage of Warka. The CBI has also stated its desire that Warka survive, otherwise they would have declared Warka insolvent and its assets and liabilities assumed by other CBI member banks long ago. As to holding Warka accountable someone is, the CBI!! IF you have factual information that Warka is committing the frauds of your accusations why have you not reported them to the CBI or law enforcement as they are constantly looking for illegal activity by banks.

If you have any new facts concerning Warka's status and the CBI's commitment to their tutelage please post them for everyone's benefit. However if all you can provide is opinion, supposition, rumors, accusations, your hurt feelings along with any other woulda shoulda coulda imaginings I would doubt that you will find more than few interested.

Warka may survive or it may fail but inflammatory rhetoric posts on this site will have nothing to do with it.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    Both Warka and the CBI have posted the only known information concerning the CBI's tutelage of Warka. The CBI has also stated its desire that Warka survive, otherwise they would have declared Warka insolvent and its assets and liabilities assumed by other CBI member banks long ago. As to holding Warka accountable someone is, the CBI!! IF you have factual information that Warka is committing the frauds of your accusations why have you not reported them to the CBI or law enforcement as they are constantly looking for illegal activity by banks.

If you have any new facts concerning Warka's status and the CBI's commitment to their tutelage please post them for everyone's benefit. However if all you can provide is opinion, supposition, rumors, accusations, your hurt feelings along with any other woulda shoulda coulda imaginings I would doubt that you will find more than few interested.

Warka may survive or it may fail but inflammatory rhetoric posts on this site will have nothing to do with it.
    All (or most) of my comments were positioned as questions - too bad you're uncomfortable with the content - I have every right to question Warka and will continue to do so ... Column C/ is filling up fast, got you penciled in:

C/ Bunnia will return with all of the missing money and /or the CBI will cover any deposit shortfalls, plus, Warka's stocks will resume trading shortly and all foreign investors will leave their deposits in Warka because ......(drumroll please) the reinstated Debit Card and Master Card I have will give me access to my funds anyway (much needed when I get in line at the ABC Party Store in Waikiki).

Supporter and Investor!
    All (or most) of my comments were positioned as questions - too bad you're uncomfortable with the content - I have every right to question Warka and will continue to do so ... Column C/ is filling up fast, got you penciled in:

C/ Bunnia will return with all of the missing money and /or the CBI will cover any deposit shortfalls, plus, Warka's stocks will resume trading shortly and all foreign investors will leave their deposits in Warka because ......(drumroll please) the reinstated Debit Card and Master Card I have will give me access to my funds anyway (much needed when I get in line at the ABC Party Store in Waikiki).
    Amazing that you insinuate that Bunnia stole Warka's money and will have to return it. You have knowledge of this and have not reported it then you would be as guilty him by hiding a crime. Again you have to assert your rights which no one questioned, only a observation that few are interested.

Ever watch a dog that chases its tail. They chase and chase all the time envisioning the great things that are going happen when they catch it. Every now and then they catch it but quickly lets it go as biting one's own posterior is not only painful but not very tasty. I have noticed that if you disagree with anyone you have formatted 3 pc columns as where you would pencil them in.

However you have ignored column D, (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale). Don't worry though, I've got you penciled in column D and I would bet a lot of others do also.