Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Supporter and Investor!
    You bring up a good point. I understand the CBIs initiative in requiring the capital increase of private banks, but I've also wondered if it could also be a way to pressure those banks to merge with foreign ones, in order to bring more investment capital into the country. If Iraq is standing up two more state-run banks, I think it's very telling that the future of private ones may be short unless if they seek stronger partnerships. It'd be nice to see Citi or JPMorgan Chase merge with a couple. Warka should have taken that deal with Standard Chartered when it had the chance.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Wish I could assist further ... just keep plugging away ... I was always nice in my requests (seemed to work eventually / Fine Warka staff Blah blah blah) ...my certificate could very well be a cut and paste job - I did make several requests from the ISX to confirm my trading number etc... they never got back except to tell me that Warka "Brokerage" is active with them - any info from the ISX was from Warka - which, after today, has me wondering which way is up again - that certificate just does not look right.

Also... my personal info (other than my correct name) is all missing now from any online docs. (including this IDC doc. I have) - no current address etc. - I'm getting tired of it all really - just glad I listened to one or two here years ago that said keep 60% cash on hand / 30% ISX / 10% on deposit - that worked out for me - my smelly money here at home seems to be the winning horse - at least I can see it, touch it & cash it in for something.

I respect your pessimism i even enjoy reading your point of view... truth is no of us know whats going to happen... My opinion... go with the stream of change... do resist... because in the end... good will come of all of this...or you shall live in your own darkness and pessimism ,...warka has a lot of foreign money at stake...i believe they will win this..... democracy has to work here... this is the first major private bank to get a supreme court and high council of appeals approval of seeking retribution... for not only shareholders... but depositors as well... if not... then we must learn from it... and try to fight it as best we can as a collective group ...but those who have patience and don't give into this forums tendencies of sucking people in and hope and peace vs sucking them in on fear and greed... either way.... it is a GREAT SOURCE of information.... just make sure you dont believe everyone's posts.... especially people who have not been here since before 2007.. this china girl ... i believe they have hope... but they are so sick and tired of waiting for what now appears to be a broken dream... do what i did.. use this forum as a means to motivate you to be a better person... knowing that at any moment you do have the opportunity to become rich... will it happen i dont know... but i sure as fuck like having a lottery ticket every morning.... makes me feel so much better when i face rejection in my life... my final 2 cents is wake up on the POSITVE side of life because all my 2 cents ..if you listen... will add up to dollars...***I mean DINARS....

PS i dont post anymore because i love reading...bte not this... and those of u who know me and like me... as i LOVE YOU ALL... especially the throw backs... ISXtime..Seaview...everyone.... i dont wana name em all... i can start with SGS... crow... i miss you....hahahaha
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    I respect your pessimism i even enjoy reading your point of view... truth is no of us know whats going to happen... My opinion... go with the stream of change... do resist... because in the end... good will come of all of this...or you shall live in your own darkness and pessimism ,...warka has a lot of foreign money at stake...i believe they will win this..... democracy has to work here... this is the first major private bank to get a supreme court and high council of appeals approval of seeking retribution... for not only shareholders... but depositors as well... if not... then we must learn from it... and try to fight it as best we can as a collective group ...but those who have patience and don't give into this forums tendencies of sucking people in and hope and peace vs sucking them in on fear and greed... either way.... it is a GREAT SOURCE of information.... just make sure you dont believe everyone's posts.... especially people who have not been here since before 2007.. this china girl ... i believe they have hope... but they are so sick and tired of waiting for what now appears to be a broken dream... do what i did.. use this forum as a means to motivate you to be a better person... knowing that at any moment you do have the opportunity to become rich... will it happen i dont know... but i sure as fuck like having a lottery ticket every morning.... makes me feel so much better when i face rejection in my life... my final 2 cents is wake up on the POSITVE side of life because all my 2 cents ..if you listen... will add up to dollars...***I mean DINARS....

PS i dont post anymore because i love reading...bte not this... and those of u who know me and like me... as i LOVE YOU ALL... especially the throw backs... ISXtime..Seaview...everyone.... i dont wana name em all... i can start with SGS... crow... i miss you....hahahaha
    Thank you for returning to post on my behalf. I believe, with all due respect, that you have misconstrued my realism for pessimism. My days are filled with supreme light and my nights are never dark. I post facts and logical / possible outcomes here based on personal experience - nothing more nothing less. Some fear reality and run from it - labeling it pessimism, darkness, cynicism, despair. No... it's "life", so deal with it and enjoy it while you still can. This thread began as a challenge which (together) we managed to resolve (for the most part) via realism and adult conversation. Life is finite, while knowledge is infinite.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 02-03-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    i believe life is infinite and eternal but that personal belief... anyone who has read your posts in the past few months would understand what im talking about... I respect them... but they sure do sprinkle your point of view... which is hard to figure out sometimes.. its almost as if you want them to fail... but than you dont... so i appreciate your post but i think your going to be proven wrong about warka..
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    All (or most) of my comments were positioned as questions - too bad you're uncomfortable with the content - I have every right to question Warka and will continue to do so ... Column C/ is filling up fast, got you penciled in:

C/ Bunnia will return with all of the missing money and /or the CBI will cover any deposit shortfalls, plus, Warka's stocks will resume trading shortly and all foreign investors will leave their deposits in Warka because ......(drumroll please) the reinstated Debit Card and Master Card I have will give me access to my funds anyway (much needed when I get in line at the ABC Party Store in Waikiki).
    You might be paid to destruct all of the investors from WARKA... Im I right???... Im just guessing here