Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Warka Brokerage - In Business ?

Anybody here have direct contact with "Warka Brokerage" recently - actually that may not help ? On the ISX Brokerage link .. it's listed as "Warkaa Company" see the ISX Broker List http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/port...ml?brokerId=14 ...... in this 2 year old article - Warka Brokerage / "Warka Company" had all of it's assets seized (which I assume would mean ours as well) - "The latest news on Warka Bank has exactly this ‘subcarpet’ quality. The ISC has ordered "Warka’s brokerage subsidiary" to stop its operations in the market effective July 26 following the seizure of the bank’s equity in this company by the Ministry of Trade. (See the pdf file at the bottom of this link for the Arabic version of the announcement.)" http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/warka-bank/ - Before you start splitting hairs and telling me 'but the co. name in the article is Warka Company for Mediation in Trading Securities LLC" I realize this - they may have shortened it to "Warka Company" to avoid us linking the two (apparently we're easily fooled) . I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this - could be they just neglected to update their brokerage list and Warka is non-existent at the ISX ??. Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not).
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-21-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Anybody here have direct contact with "Warka Brokerage" recently - actually that may not help ? On the ISX Brokerage link .. it's listed as "Warkaa Company" see the ISX Broker List http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/port...ml?brokerId=14 ...... in this 2 year old article - Warka Brokerage / "Warka Company" had all of it's assets seized (which I assume would mean ours as well) - "The latest news on Warka Bank has exactly this ‘subcarpet’ quality. The ISC has ordered "Warka’s brokerage subsidiary" to stop its operations in the market effective July 26 following the seizure of the bank’s equity in this company by the Ministry of Trade. (See the pdf file at the bottom of this link for the Arabic version of the announcement.)" http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/warka-bank/ - Before you start splitting hairs and telling me 'but the co. name in the article is Warka Company for Mediation in Trading Securities LLC" I realize this - they may have shortened it to "Warka Company" to avoid us linking the two (apparently we're easily fooled) . I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this - could be they just neglected to update their brokerage list and Warka is non-existent at the ISX ??. Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not).
    You should promptly notify the ISC that the ISX is committing blatant fraud by listing Warkaa Company as a broker. Step one should have been that you have contacted the ISC and they have confirmed your accusations that Warkaa and the ISX are illegally complicit.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    You should promptly notify the ISC that the ISX is committing blatant fraud by listing Warkaa Company as a broker. Step one should have been that you have contacted the ISC and they have confirmed your accusations that Warkaa and the ISX are illegally complicit.
    I see you can type .. but can you read? From me "I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this" and ..."Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not)." - I'm working on it. Look, you may have fooled the masses here but you don't fool me - I know your fingers are hovering over the 'wire out" button ...ready to swoop down on it as soon it's reactivated (highly unlikely it ever will be) - I saw your response to "ISX Junkie" a while back trying to get broker info to save your frozen Warka Assets - what was it you said "I don't need the money but it would be nice to have/access to it" or something to that effect - do you think we're all idiots? You're just as concerned about your money as anyone else - putting on a false front solves nothing (oh.. but you're not whining) - is that what we call it here ? I'm asking questions and looking for legitimacy in all things "Warka"- Heading up the Screaming Eagle Warka Fantasy Brigade, pretending all is well, is serving no good here whatsoever. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution - So I say to you - Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way.... Please.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-21-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I see you can type .. but can you read? From me "I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this" and ..."Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not)." - I'm working on it. Look, you may have fooled the masses here but you don't fool me - I know your fingers are hovering over the 'wire out" button ...ready to swoop down on it as soon it's reactivated (highly unlikely it ever will be) - I saw your response to "ISX Junkie" a while back trying to get broker info to save your frozen Warka Assets - what was it you said "I don't need the money but it would be nice to have/access to it" or something to that effect - do you think we're all idiots? You're just as concerned about your money as anyone else - putting on a false front solves nothing (oh.. but you're not whining) - is that what we call it here ? I'm asking questions and looking for legitimacy in all things "Warka"- Heading up the Screaming Eagle Warka Fantasy Brigade, pretending all is well, is serving no good here whatsoever. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution - So I say to you - Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way.... Please.
    Interesting, no one has answered your inquiries. I doubt that surprises anyone. Lead on Guru, Got you penciled in Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale).

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Interesting, no one has answered your inquiries. I doubt that surprises anyone. Lead on Guru, Got you penciled in Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale).
    You're still here ? One town, many Sheriffs. I suspect no one had previously asked the question, is why we have had no response - Sadly we choose (& chose) to take the Madoffs and the Wall Street types at face value - no one asked questions - thus the predicament many have found themselves in today. Well, I'm not taking Warka at face value - call me all the names you want - and why would I want to inherit your title ? No thanks. - I'm here to seek the truth - whether it's from another member, the ISX directly, or any other source - I will get to the bottom of it. In "my opinion" ALL available Cash has been seized by the CBI, or stolen by Bunnia and the gang, as well, all of Warka's "Proxy Holdings" have either been sold off by Bunnia prior to guardianship (and the cash gone) or they have been seized by the CBI during guardianship - again, this is my opinion but the article I posted, (from 2 years ago) states all assets seized - the Proxy was a Warka Asset AND WE WON'T BE SEEING ANY OF IT AGAIN - So what's left ? - the shares "in our good name" IF they truly exist ? Which I am eventually going to find out. With all due respect, why would you protest such an inquiry from me ? You either 1/Know the answer (and it's not pretty) - lets face it, you are the go to guy on all things ISX here.. would you not have dug a little deeper and verified your ISX trading number by now - you would do it at home, would you not - so why not here ? - or 2/ You don't know the answer and are afraid to find out, can't blame you really, I would imagine it's so peaceful in that Teflon bubble of yours. All the Best.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-21-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    You're still here ? One town, many Sheriffs. I suspect no one had previously asked the question, is why we have had no response - Sadly we choose (& chose) to take the Madoffs and the Wall Street types at face value - no one asked questions - thus the predicament many have found themselves in today. Well, I'm not taking Warka at face value - call me all the names you want - and why would I want to inherit your title ? No thanks. - I'm here to seek the truth - whether it's from another member, the ISX directly, or any other source - I will get to the bottom of it. In "my opinion" ALL available Cash has been seized by the CBI, or stolen by Bunnia and the gang, as well, all of Warka's "Proxy Holdings" have either been sold off by Bunnia prior to guardianship (and the cash gone) or they have been seized by the CBI during guardianship - again, this is my opinion but the article I posted, (from 2 years ago) states all assets seized - the Proxy was a Warka Asset AND WE WON'T BE SEEING ANY OF IT AGAIN - So what's left ? - the shares "in our good name" IF they truly exist ? Which I am eventually going to find out. With all due respect, why would you protest such an inquiry from me ? You either 1/Know the answer (and it's not pretty) - lets face it, you are the go to guy on all things ISX here.. would you not have dug a little deeper and verified your ISX trading number by now - you would do it at home, would you not - so why not here ? - or 2/ You don't know the answer and are afraid to find out, can't blame you really, I would imagine it's so peaceful in that Teflon bubble of yours. All the Best.
    Actually you're nuts if you think I am the ISX go to guy. I haven't traded any ISX stocks in 8 years, but I do own 12. However I do know what a brokerage is and how it is setup and used. From your statements you apparently do not. You have no knowledge of Warkaa's customers. They are a broker capable of brokering for many different types of customers. You seem to think that all their brokerages is from Warka Bank. Actually they may or may not require a bank account in order to open a Warkaa account and their customers may be from many walks of life and the money transfers from several banks. You just don't know and no one is going to tell you their personal business. You have had many responses however you choose to ignore any that don't fit your agenda. For instance:

Warka Bank Claims Court Victory

Posted on 14 March 2013. Tags: Central B, Central Bank of Iraq, Ministry of Finance, Warka, Warka Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Lee.

Warka Bank has issued the following statement with regard to its legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq:

“With regards to the legal court case Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has filed against the Central Bank of Iraq Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its cliental, shareholders and management that the Iraqi Supreme High Court has awarded its decision in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance confirming its judicial decision that the liquidity crisis and events leading to Warka’s declining financial position is entirely due to the fault, malice, mismanagement and misdirection of both the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq their ill actions taken against the bank placing the full blame and cause on both the Central Bank of Iraq and Ministry of Finance their lack to take the proper action measurements and steps to resolve the crisis properly in supporting the rehabilitation of the largest financial enterprise in the country.

“Where we are delighted to add that the court decision confirms that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has implemented, practiced and maintained all legal banking guidelines, protocols and regulations set by the bylaws of the Central Bank of Iraq confirming its true innocence.

“We have posted a copy of the court’s decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management.”

A copy of the court document can be downloaded here.

(Source: Warka)

Now I guess you are going to say that Warka made up the courts decision and posted it on their website.

Each time you come here under a new alias you eventually lose creditability, slink off and hide for awhile, then change your name and and start with the same old BS. I doubt this time will be any different

Like I said Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale)
    Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 08-21-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Actually you're nuts if you think I am the ISX go to guy. I haven't traded any ISX stocks in 8 years, but I do own 12. However I do know what a brokerage is and how it is setup and used. From your statements you apparently do not. You have no knowledge of Warkaa's customers. They are a broker capable of brokering for many different types of customers. You seem to think that all their brokerages is from Warka Bank. Actually they may or may not require a bank account in order to open a Warkaa account and their customers may be from many walks of life and the money transfers from several banks. You just don't know and no one is going to tell you their personal business. You have had many responses however you choose to ignore any that don't fit your agenda. For instance:

Warka Bank Claims Court Victory

Posted on 14 March 2013. Tags: Central B, Central Bank of Iraq, Ministry of Finance, Warka, Warka Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Lee.

Warka Bank has issued the following statement with regard to its legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq:

“With regards to the legal court case Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has filed against the Central Bank of Iraq Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its cliental, shareholders and management that the Iraqi Supreme High Court has awarded its decision in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance confirming its judicial decision that the liquidity crisis and events leading to Warka’s declining financial position is entirely due to the fault, malice, mismanagement and misdirection of both the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq their ill actions taken against the bank placing the full blame and cause on both the Central Bank of Iraq and Ministry of Finance their lack to take the proper action measurements and steps to resolve the crisis properly in supporting the rehabilitation of the largest financial enterprise in the country.

“Where we are delighted to add that the court decision confirms that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has implemented, practiced and maintained all legal banking guidelines, protocols and regulations set by the bylaws of the Central Bank of Iraq confirming its true innocence.

“We have posted a copy of the court’s decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management.”

A copy of the court document can be downloaded here.

(Source: Warka)

Now I guess you are going to say that Warka made up the courts decision and posted it on their website.

Each time you come here under a new alias you eventually lose creditability, slink off and hide for awhile, then change your name and and start with the same old BS. I doubt this time will be any different

Like I said Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale)
    Look, we all know your method(s) here - beat people into submission - have them rant and rave so they get kicked out - discredit them by calling them "Guru" or some other inappropriate name ... then when that doesn't work you scream out that Warka is being bashed upon (poor Warka) - it's a constant cycle with you and it's become quite obvious and tiring .. which mode are we in now? - oh yes ...attempting to discredit a poster from a non-existent past experience - are we all seeing Mr. Eagles operation here yet? He is doing you no favors here - in fact he's leading you down the "hanging" garden path - with an emphasis on "hanging" I will find the truth about Warka's Brokerage - whether he's uncomfortable with it or not. Quite frankly, I would be more concerned as to why Mr. Eagle is protesting my inquiry so viciously - does he know something we don't ? Is he concerned what I will find out? Very suspicious behavior indeed.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-21-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Look, we all know your method(s) here - beat people into submission - have them rant and rave so they get kicked out - discredit them by calling them "Guru" or some other inappropriate name ... then when that doesn't work you scream out that Warka is being bashed upon (poor Warka) - it's a constant cycle with you and it's become quite obvious and tiring .. which mode are we in now? - oh yes ...attempting to discredit a poster from a non-existent past experience - are we all seeing Mr. Eagles operation here yet? He is doing you no favors here - in fact he's leading you down the "hanging" garden path - with an emphasis on "hanging" I will find the truth about Warka's Brokerage - whether he's uncomfortable with it or not. Quite frankly, I would be more concerned as to why Mr. Eagle is protesting my inquiry so viciously - does he know something we don't ? Is he concerned what I will find out? Very suspicious behavior indeed.
    Once again you try to confuse the facts. I never called you a Guru as that would give you too much credit.

Remember, I put you in column D. (Wannabe Guru).

Nobody tries to discredit you. You handle that very all by yourself.

Once again you try to confuse the facts. I never called you a Guru as that would give you too much credit.

Remember, I put you in column D. (Wannabe Guru).

Nobody tries to discredit you. You handle that very all by yourself.
    Fair enough.. I don't have the time or the patience for this worthless duel - it's obvious you don't like Warka being challenged at any level - not sure why ? Maybe you have more to lose than anyone else here and you're frightened of the perceived outcome - that I can understand and wish you well. From here on in I'm just waiting on confirmation that my ISX trading Number (issued via Warka) is legitimate and the shares purchased "in my good name" truly exist or it's just Warka spinning our missing money around internally. To clarify - I have no concerns with the ISX itself - it's all things Warka I'm questioning - I have emails in to a few groups now - hopefully they can shed some light over the coming days/weeks - I'm expecting the best and prepared for anything but, nothing more to say for now. Peace And Cake.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-21-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Can you people just get married already?!
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill