Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Warka Brokerage - In Business ?

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    Good observation, everyone does not have the temperament for investing.
    I do not think ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl are investors, their way of expressing not give me confidence.
    They have another agenda.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    I do not think ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl are investors, their way of expressing not give me confidence.
    They have another agenda.

Sounds like 'Tokyo Rose"...information for 'our own safety'.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Hey Calstar, thanks for sharing. When you say stock certificates, what do you mean? Emailed certificates? I've had plenty of updated portfolios sent to me, but I've never received certificates.

Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Well on a lighter note. I received an updated stock polifolio and all stock certificates from Warka today. Warka is still working!!!!
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Sounds like 'Tokyo Rose"...information for 'our own safety'.
    Following the Japanese surrender in September 1945, American troops began searching for Japanese military leaders and others who may have committed war crimes. The press—sometimes following, sometimes beating the military to the scene—did the same.Two of these reporters, Henry Brundidge and Clark Lee, sought “Tokyo Rose,” the notorious siren who tried to demoralize American soldiers and sailors during the war by highlighting their hardships and sacrifices.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/...ses/tokyo-rose

Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!

Hmmmmm

Following the Japanese surrender in September 1945, American troops began searching for Japanese military leaders and others who may have committed war crimes. The press—sometimes following, sometimes beating the military to the scene—did the same.Two of these reporters, Henry Brundidge and Clark Lee, sought “Tokyo Rose,” the notorious siren who tried to demoralize American soldiers and sailors during the war by highlighting their hardships and sacrifices.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/...ses/tokyo-rose
    Was she Sunni or Shiite?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    I ask this question to ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl is not a complicated question
    When you opened your account with WARKA
    ?
    I opened mine on 04-20-2009.

I opened mine on 4-28-2004

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi Dinar_dude

I have received copies of the actual stamped signed stock certificates for all in my own good name stocks

this happened during 2010

I still have some in proxy

about 50/50

Supporter and Investor!
    Wow, I need to get on Warka about that!

Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Hi Dinar_dude

I have received copies of the actual stamped signed stock certificates for all in my own good name stocks

this happened during 2010

I still have some in proxy

about 50/50
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill